Reviews for A Cliche in Training
its sooo good!
Cutelilbutton chapter 23 . 6/18/2013
That was great!
Love Wish Hope chapter 23 . 6/7/2013
*squeals* yay! My ship really came true I'm glad carter and Taylor made up, they made such good friends . And Joyce, ugh, she's such a two faced witch! Here I was thinking she was Terri's friend when she tried to protect her from that psycho diver! Ah well! At least there was a happy ending! Really loved this story!
Love Wish Hope chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Yay! My ship is coming true! I love this story! It has a nice dark and angst feeling to it, but not so much till it overwhelms you. Plus all the jokes are good tension lifters. Really love it!
Love Wish Hope chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Haha, I laughed so hard at this chapter XD I'm really starting to ship Taylor and Terri together, after all they have known each other for a longer period of time and have been together longer...I hope my ship doesn't sink...
Luvakatsuki3 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Of course Carter is observant, he just pretends not to be. :)

Ah, I think I like Carter more now. ;)

Haha, anyways, I really like this story, it's really good. And I know I'm not reviewing as often as I should be (like on every chapter), but I'm caught up in the story and it's hard to stop reading. Only reason I did this time is cause of the last sentence, haha. :P
Luvakatsuki3 chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Carter's fucking hilarious, but Taylor sounds super hot.

Only thing I'm left wondering is if Terri's gonna end up wit Taylor or Alex. I'm mainly thinking Taylor, but I don't know. :/
Jemima chapter 23 . 5/19/2013
This is such a cute story! Thanks for writing it :)
isaacslahey chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
W-O-W, I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA! I read all the chapters in one day, I JUST BECAME SO OBSESSED WITH IT SINCE THE FIRST CHAPTER! Completely obsessed! Your writing is wonderful, it's TRUE PERFECTION! I loved Terri, Taylor and Carter. And Taylor is my absolute favorite character, WHY CAN'T I HAVE SOMEONE LIKE HIM? :( HE'S PERFECT! And your story? DEFINATELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE ONES EVER! You got me smiling, laughing, crying! Literally, everything! I'm so glad I came upon your flawless story, seriously! *.*
chibi-Clar chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
I love it! Wish that carter would have ended up with lily tho...
But awesome!
Ur awesome!
It's awesome!
vitajenny chapter 23 . 10/30/2012
Loved everything about it!
quite a few grammar mistakes.
cutelilangelthing chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
I loved the part where Terri spoke to her father. Her remarks were just so witty! I liked how she stood up for herself when he made those remarks about her. I can't believe that he would hit his own daughter or make those snide remarks. :( What a horrible father!
Keke chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
Hey! I loved your story, and I love how over-protective Carter is! And how cute Taylor and Terri are! It's so darn cute and sweet! Even the way that they had beaten the hell outta Alex was cute. LOL.

Keke
GinBrat chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
I love this story I'm so glad that Taylor and Terri got together.
twibbit chapter 23 . 4/14/2012