Reviews for A Cliche in Training
alley chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
i'm so sorry i got your story mixed up with someone elses because the names were a lot alike and had the whole fall in love with overprotective twin brother's best friend.i'm so sorry.
GoAwAy chapter 20 . 11/11/2006
I know you wrote that authors note awhile back, but did I sound bitchy? Your beginning may have been so-so but hey its the first chapter. And you can tell were you've grown over the months! The only thing I think you need to had is more imagery. And maybe a little thoughts... I just read yopur definition of homework *laughs*
GoAwAy chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
That's a great way to end the chap. Do they make it out?
GoAwAy chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
This Chapters pretty good too though it's mostly dialog. JUST one thing. It's supposed to be in Carter's POV and suddenly its not.

It wasn’t one of those predetorial remarks I usually heard from guys hanging around his sister. *my

Terri flashed the new guy a grin that made Carter’s jaw tighten as a reflex. *my

Carter nodded his head as Taylor started talking to Lily. *I

I don't know why but it bugs me to "correct" other people's work when I don't really know them.
GoAwAy chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I thought she was wearing a red shirt. When did she change? Title's perfect :)
Sam chapter 23 . 11/11/2006
omg..is it done?..no i reallie LOVED this stroy..was so cute and so good nad so interesting..u'v got GREAT writing talent and i will most definitely read your other stories..awesome job on this one..i reallie loved it..ciao! and keep up the amazing work
special chapter 23 . 11/11/2006
Wowowowowowowowowow. Wow.

OKaayy. Yeah.

Wow.

Umm..really. Nothing is running through my brain right now. Except, you know, wow.

Okayy. This is pointless. Let me just turn on my brain; hold on a sec.

Well, the button is malfunctioning, but that's okay. Let me just say that I really really enjoyed this story, like, a lot. :) And umm, yeah. I haven't read/reviewed fictionpress stories for A WHILE, so your story receives the honor of First-Story-Allie-Has-Read/Reviewed-After-Her-Too-Long-FicPress-Break.

Be happy.

Okay, so the characters were not amazingly well-developed; they actually seemed a tad 2-dimensional. Like, I still feel as if I hardly know who Terri was. I mean, I see her interactions with Taylor and Carter (and I laugh), but as a character, I feel like I just keep reading her name (and laughing..she's funny!) I hope that doesn't sound mean.

You did succeed, however, in making me DESPISE ALEX WITH THE FIRE OF A THOUSAND SUNS. You know, not to sound cliche or anything. :) Good golly, he was annoying.

And I Loved Taylor and Carter! 'specially Carter. Hahahaa. I've got seven brothers. I kid you not. And Carter is just like...woah. Yeah. And Taylor is awesome..too sweet. I just wanna pinch his cheeks!

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write an epilogue! (Though I like the way you ended this in Carter's perspective. Genius.) Yeah. Epilogue.

Thank you for hours of enjoyment!

Keep writing.

;)allie
alley chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
i'm kinda ammoyed i read part of the story last night, but you changed the story a lot. are you going to put it somewhere else or am i crazy. i really liked the other one.
Lyrical.Love chapter 23 . 11/10/2006
Well, I'm glad I rock your socks.

Oh this is So.I' .

I changed my pen name. I figured that I needed to step out of my Anna Nalick box and make something original. Or at least original to me.

You should definitely do an epilogue. I really want to know more about how Terri and Taylor's relationship progresses. Obviously the epilogue can't be the length of another story (that would be a sequel, which sounds nice...) but maybe just some more random scenes of them being together.

Great job! If you end up not writing the epilogue, I loved the story, and I thank you for posting it.
Sylphy chapter 23 . 11/10/2006
OMG! That can't be the end! It's a bit inconclusive, although it makes for a good sequel, I guess. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. The characters were unique, although as the title suggests, the relationships between them were cliched. However you made reading this particular cliche an absolute delight with your interesting angle on the story. Well Done!
cath2356 chapter 23 . 11/10/2006
Oh! I don't want it to be over! Tears. I'm going to miss this story. I think it will long take the place of favorite in my book (at least here a fiction press) Keep writing I want to read anything else you can through at me!

Cathy
wandless chapter 23 . 11/10/2006
Cool chapter.
Princess of Fyre chapter 23 . 11/9/2006
So is this really the end? Are you going to continue this or post an epilouge? (I think I just spelled that wrong. Sorry.)

I really love this story. It makes me all happy.
lilxseeker chapter 23 . 11/9/2006
oh is there more?
One Desire chapter 23 . 11/9/2006
I am so sad to see this end. I think you should definitely write an epilogue. [But about what? I don't know.]

I loved reading this story. Great job.
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »