Reviews for A Cliche in Training
Keke chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
Hey! I loved your story, and I love how over-protective Carter is! And how cute Taylor and Terri are! It's so darn cute and sweet! Even the way that they had beaten the hell outta Alex was cute. LOL.

Keke
GinBrat chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
I love this story I'm so glad that Taylor and Terri got together.
twibbit chapter 23 . 4/14/2012
Weird ending ;0
WordsFlowNaturally chapter 23 . 1/29/2012
Amazing story!
Amethystars chapter 23 . 1/26/2012
Love the overprotective-brother-driven angst and the drama and everything. I noticed in the latter chapters that you had a lot fewer mistakes, which was nice. Thank your beta for me :)

I saw that you were replying to some flame reviews, so I just want to say good for you for writing anyway, and you made some great points replying to them. Your story isn't perfect, but it was a hell of a lot of fun to read, and that's what counts. Thanks!
Amethystars chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
I figure I owe you a review after nine chapters, so...

I'm really enjoying this story so far. There are a lot of typos and little POV changes and whatnot that are distracting and jarring, but the story is engaging enough to keep me reading. You've done a good job of keeping conflict going, and keeping the situations hilarious.
Devil's Childe chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
I wasn't sure if you are aware, but in this chapter(Chap.2) you kept going from 1st person to 3rd person POV. Just so you know, sorry. It's been good so far though
mpookiew chapter 15 . 10/24/2011
ha ha ha I LOVE the ending of this chapter!
xEchoxInfernox chapter 22 . 7/31/2011
oh how i love cliches... so im very glad i found yours D. i liked that it wasnt 2 mushy and gooey, it was good.
nicaaaaa chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
I love the part ""So, you ready to go to the party?" He asked. I gave him my best what-are-you-stupid looks.

"Party? Dude, we're going to the movies."" It is so effin' funny. I kept on laughing with my sister (cause I told her that part)
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
I really liked this story
aby pwn u chapter 23 . 12/24/2010
Kay...I'm typeless (O_o). Ah-to the-may-to the-ZING!Hm...It's EXTREMELY similar to All Along by KNE yet NOT. It has the same cliche but it has its own thing, the events aren't even close. I mean she tries to sneak dates while in the other story, Neely thinks guys are plain scum :P I'm only speaking about it like that because I know you've read it (fav list). Neways, I've been known to be kind of confusing. O_O . .. ...AWESOME STORY!
Love2Write41990 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Cute.
CallMeAutumn chapter 21 . 11/26/2010
:( Poor Taylor.

And here I was thinking Chris would be supporting..
ForeverInfinity chapter 23 . 11/25/2010
At first I loved Alex but then he became a retard. No offense Alex. :D I loved the story! A lot.

501 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »