Reviews for A Cliche in Training
Dwindling Fire chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
argh. overprotectiv broz are so not cool in real life..srsly..
Dwindling Fire chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
OMG. he wudnt!
Dwindling Fire chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
recently discovered..and i like D
la chapter 23 . 8/20/2009
3 years too late as i've just discovered this now. but i liked it. :)
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
That was a really cute story!
ghurl00 chapter 23 . 6/2/2009
OMG! that is so cute:))

carter is such a good brother. wish i have one.

anyway, i lavv the story:)

keep up!
Brnn chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
I am so glad that neither of my brothers are as crazy protective as Carter. They've done enough damage as it is to my social life, even if it is funny to watch my girlfriends act completely ridiculous around them. Kudos for not swinging the Twincest way, too. My friends like to occasionally send them my way for a good laugh at my expense (being the better half of one of my brothers) so I'm actually grateful this one didn't start getting weird.

Excited to read the rest. Awesomeness.
featherstone13 chapter 23 . 4/27/2009
I love this LOL I lovee cliché that seems werid comeing from from a tomboy but I love romance and this is at the top of my list. I love terri I really like her additide she won't put up with anyone or anything

Feathers
Koyoushi chapter 23 . 4/8/2009
Read the entire story in...a few hours *doesn't bother counting* I have to say it was pretty good. Well, it IS good. Not often do I find a story on fictionpress that I'll stick to. Maybe I'm just naive in the whole romance genre, but I thought overall it was excellent. Taylor has to be my favorite character, although he has his fuzzy patches where it doesn't seem like he's going the way I thought he would, but that's what makes a story good, or this story.
Roxyyyy chapter 23 . 3/6/2009
Amazing Story.

Are yuu thinking about a sequal?
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 23 . 2/11/2009
Really sweet story. I liked it.
Fayre Meira chapter 20 . 1/1/2009
I really like how you addressed your flamers here in your A/N. I got a couple ones myself - and it made me so mad I couldn't concentrate on writing my next chapter. I agree with you - if they're not going to read past the first chapter, just leave the rest of it and do us a favour.

Now on your story: yes, it was a cliche, but it was a lovely read nonetheless. Thanks so much for sharing it here with us :)

take care!
Jade Lee chapter 23 . 10/21/2008
I just finished "A Cliche in Training" and I have to say it was absolutely precious! I love cliches way too much and this one was fabulous. You did a great job! :)

It was kinda funny, you had me really worried when I saw the last chapter's name was "Almost Happily Ever After" I was just like "NO! THIS CANNOT HAVE A SAD ENDING!" But thank goodness it did have a good ending. I'm a sucker for happy endings and cliches. _

Keep it up! Now I shall move on to your other writings :D

Have a great day,

-Jade

P.S. sorry for the long review, I shall shut up now.
book.babe15 chapter 15 . 9/18/2008
just wanted to let you knoww that i'm lovingg your story! sorry for just reviewing now 15 chapters in, but i was too excited to get to the next chapter to review. gotta go read more now!
bookwormhottie chapter 5 . 9/4/2008