Reviews for Love and Perplexity

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
yuanyuan chapter 12 . 6/5/2010

BrownEyedBeauty chapter 14 . 6/19/2007
Nice story. Sad ending though. Can't wait to read more :D
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 14 . 4/2/2007
I loved this part:

"Kimmy looked to her right and saw a geek at a laptop sitting just out of security.

“My manager will be giving out signed autographs right over there.” She said as she pointed to the geek. He looked around and pointed to himself questionably. Everyone ran over to him. Soon he had girls lunging at him.

“It’s about time!” He said with a large grin. Kimmy took this opportunity to run towards the gate."

Nice bit of somewhat-original humor there. :D

(But who made up the stupid rule that having a laptop labeled you as a geek? D:)
cheimpo17 chapter 14 . 3/29/2007
Sorry I haven't reviewed. I've been a little worn out, but I'm back. Now for my review:

Okay, with the way you ended this story, I need you to update the second book. Is it a continuation of this one? Hope you update soon and I will definitely check it out.

If you are bored, I've started an actual story and am wondering if you wouldn't mind reading it.
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 12 . 3/21/2007
Good chapter. :3

One thing I might suggest for the future: Since this is a story that's I'm supposing is set in today's society, you might want to adjust the dialog as such. For instance...you've used slang here and there, but if you listen to how people talk everyday, slang and other incorrect grammar is used all the time. I think it would help readers really be able to relate to the people in this story if the characters talked like real people in today's society would(contractions are your friend!). :D Just a suggestion; you don't have to take me up on it.