Reviews for Rara Ava
AlijaS117 chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
I can't believe you haven't updated this in so long it is amazing I really hope you update soon!
TheRaven'sFeather chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
This is a really good story, I hope you update it.
Lantern no Headphone chapter 9 . 1/18/2009
i really like your story and i'm anxious to see what will happen next. i'm a bit worried though you haven't updated for a while, you're still continuing it right?
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
! How couldyou stop there! Please, please update this asap!
Grape chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
Wow! This is amazing! I absolutely adore this story so far. Its awesome! I love all the characters so much, I just can't wait for you to update the story!
anon chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
This story is intriguing. The Calvin character isn't bad, but at the same time, I kinda hope he dies. :) Please update soon, the suspense burns like wasabi
sorceress chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
Yay! you've finally updated this! :P It's awesome as usual! haha. Hmm... i can sense something exciting is gonna come up in the next chappie! Esolla... very mysterious. Haha, i still love the Swan...he's so cute! Keep up the good work! It's really worth the wait :) Oh ya... as for other stories of yours... i really hope to read more *grins* . I guess you know what i meant :P (implied terms)
Rumsha chapter 9 . 9/28/2008
ah! so interesting! i bet u she can like can hide her age by changing her appearance..i have other ideas for the rest of the dream but my ideas are always purposefully ridiculously impossible. keep on updating por favor!
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 9 . 9/28/2008
Another Exciting installment.

I love that their connection has been identified and everything.

You've got me really curious about Esolla, I hope we'll get the answers to that soon. Maybe Cor isn't the huge flirt I thought he was... Then again.

We've learned that in this world there is strong division between rich and poor and that they have carriages instead of cars but what about everything else. Do they have electricity? It's funny to think of Cor playing with light switch for 15 minutes. Is it a bit like Victorian times?

I know there is no point to my questions because they never get answered but I still like to put my thoughts down.

As always on the edge of my seat for the next chapter. Sorry more didn't review last time.
sorceress chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
This has been too long! hahah, but it's worth the wait! Keep up the good work!
grumpirah chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
Okay this plot is getting to me and you better be funning me about not updating till January. I don't think I could take it. And what's up with the Cat Lord and Calvin?
Rumsha chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
amazing story - i love it!
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
Don't worry about it, at least it wasn't another year.

I'm entertaining the thought that maybe Aquila was rejected in love by a human in the past and nobody knows about it. That would be cool but unlikely.

Is this what you meant by sequals, two other parallel running stories. Are they all going to meet up at the end I wonder?

Where the heck is the creator of the Earth, whats he been doing all this time though I suppose that might cause controversy.

Loved the moments between Signe and Ava, I still think there might be something between them that Signe's not telling but I'll wait for that in chapters to come.

Maybe if the Great Cat does the same things as the RF then they can see each other in their dreams. I wonder if the other worlds are the same or different. There may be no human at all.

Really enjoyed this chapter, a lot of character development in my opinion.

Hope to read another chapter soon
Jay827 chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
hmm youthful? i'm thinking he's looking an age between 16-18.

haha. yay she truly loves Calvin :)

update when possible.
Greyhound Master chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
Don't worry about the deley. As long as the story continues I'm content. Nothing worse than a dropped fic.

Really enjoyed this chapter. I'm glad Ava finally got her feelings out in the open. Not good to keep then contained.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

~G.M.