Reviews for Cri de Coeur: Encore
hellooooo chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
heya

i know this may or may not be a silly question ...but...

is this gonna be updated XD ?

thankyoouu

fro samy
Emma chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
wow. awsom story. haha, evil val. nice thank you.
i-see-faeries chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
Just when I thought it was going to end happily. Val is so manipulative! And I love Emile and Nat.
JAGroome chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Very Very Good I am very excited about it lol... Are you going to publish this one when your finished? I know a few people that would buy it :D...

Anyway Nice to talk with you again...

Kara
Blade-of-Sorrow chapter 9 . 10/5/2007
omg luci i know you ajve cages the harold and tom muses but you have to update let them free i just finished reading the first one so i absoultly have to see how this will all end please, please update .:drops to knees and begs luci for an update:.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 9 . 3/8/2007
I have the same problem with Banananananana...nas. But OH MY GOD! This chapter was fucking hilarious. I love Harold. I just love him. Love him to death. You really should update this soon. When you get the chance y'know.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 7 . 3/8/2007
Woah. What's up with the Vitamin C? I haven't heard Vitamin C in like...seven years or so. Well, almost seven years. Anyways, Harold makes me giggle. With the lapdances and the seduction and poor wittle Tom Tom has a fiancee. Aww. Poor baby. So defenseless.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
Oh man. Will I go to Hell if I read hot slash scenes in my CATHOLIC school while Mass is going on and the Bible is right next to me? Something to ask my Priest before he rapes me? I think so. In any case, this chapter was damn sexy.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
His wrist was tied to the bedpost! Lmfao. AND NOT ONLY DID THEY HAVE SEX! They had...KINKY SEX! Ohh. Bad boys.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Hey! What about Scielar? Huh? HUH?
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
So...I'm just hanging out in the library until my next class and I'll probably skip Mass so... I get to read this! But you know. I didn't want to read this. Well, I did... but I didn't. Because I saw that it wasn't finished and yeah. BUT I KNOW THAT IF I DIDN'T READ THIS EVERY SINGLE TIME I COME TO YOUR PAGE MY EYES WOULD DRIFT DOWN TO THE BOTTOM AND MY FINGER WOULD FOLLOW AND MAKE ME SCROLL DOWNWARDS AND I'D SEE 'Cri de Coeur: Encore' and I'd cri...de coeur...out. So yeah. That's why I'm reading it. But the fact that Tom has a fiancee makes me hiss 'HANDS OFF' at the screen.
Maiden of the MEATZ chapter 9 . 1/3/2007
I'm so into this story omg it has ROCKED my FOUNDATION.
Shindo Shuichi chapter 9 . 12/10/2006
NO WHYY YOU ARE SO MEAN LUCI- T.T; You made Val into an evil evil seducing meanie .; Makes me envy him in some strange way because me and him are so closly related O.o (in character) But wow, Harold got both Tom and Nathan to sleep with him! This is fun to read and I love this story... But since it is so romantic between Natbakka and Emile, they will proabably get a good ending! Why does Val have to get a sad end? Tom doesn't love him anymore T.T and he slept with him not knowing that his fiancé had slept with the SAME PERSON O.O!

I read this non stop and wow i love this alot! I hope this will update soon and i will be keeping a close eye on your story XD

Shindo Shuichi

Nyu!
bR0k3N chapter 9 . 11/20/2006
naughty naughty. and UPDATE. pwease.
bR0k3N chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
ok, so like disregard the very last comment you recieved from me. so i am like really happy that there is a sequal. heehee!
86 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »