Reviews for Dark Tales Weaving
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Great essay.

It has potential.

Good luck with writing and this story.

Have a lovely day. :)

Twilight Starr
RubyXSerpent chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I just HAVE to fave this. It's beyond beautiful, and somewhat tragic. It's magical, it really is...It's 'Tragical!' -laughs-

By the way, the title is wonderful. I love it! So dark and fairy-tale...ish.

Loved it! Ruby
criti-sized chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
This was a really nice story. I'm not sure whether you were going to make it a short story or add more to it, but it sounds good to me. The description in it was what I really liked.
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Intriguing! A few little things to fix: the "breath machine" is called a ventilator. Also, you call her Carla, but then towards the end it says Ara Cater. The end was a little bit abrupt, when she remembered very matter-of-factly what had happened, but you pulled it off nicely with reverting back to the once upon a time. I sure hope she gets her happily ever after! Again, intriguing story, stringing self-soothing fairy tales into an account of semi-consciousness from a girl in Intensive Care.
Cross Country Runner chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Below average and I'd report you for posting a story in the essay section, but doesn't care anymore and doesn't moderate FP as much as FF.
Bitter Irony chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
This was a really beautiful story, with a sweet theme. Keep up the good work!
Elle Estun-Despote chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Someday, there will be a day when people get it through their heads that STORIES do not belong in the ESSAY section.
Nehelia Silverlode chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Wow! This is awesome. I love the way it's written. The beginning really makes you think.