Reviews for quixotic
sporkofdoom chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I loved this, especially the first part and "digging double entendres out of the cracks"
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I LOVE the ending. "when she's gone my mother doesn't understand./"she dreamed too much," i say." WOW. I also really liked the Beatles allusion (I'm such a nerd), and the line "and we are all such ventriloquists." :)
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
i don't particularly like the last lines, but the mystery in this enthralls me
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
"she dreamed too much" so he couldn't measure up to her expectations...sad..."my voice sounds like her hands, digging double entendres out of the cracks"...that is pure genius. There's always *personnality* in your work, and a different background...ok, I'm going to stop the reviews now, I'll continue reading some other day, lol. Love, Mia
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
wonderfully offbeat. quirky. i love it. especially the voice/hands metaphor. it's lovely and wry. and i adore the title. :)
garnetandpearl chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I love this poem. Just…all the imagery was just…gorgeous.
ossining chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wow. Strange poem. But good poem. My favorite part is that wonderful image of "digging double entendres out of the cracks." Awesome imagery there. Keep writing! :)
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
nice. very nice. haha, i was just doing that with my own nail polish, no loke. i would enevr have actually caught myself and then been able to make that into metaphors and beauty, though. i love the last stanza. beautiful. the title fits perfect and cozy. yeah. like i said. amazing ending.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
"3" - in particular, that whole stanza had me saying LOVE IT about this whole poem; its fluffy and loving and addictive and beautiful and pretty and, i swear, its pretty-pretty and there.

~* Noelle
Aquafied chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
interestinga lot of nail polish
are you from mejico chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
You're good. Maybe you're not real.
account not in use chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
you make me ache.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
mindnumbingly sad and desolate. the last line echoes painfully like missed symptoms and the guilt at the funeral.
plchldr chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
""she dreamed too much," Ahh, I love it. As well as the rest of the poem.
lacking motivation chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
oddly touching and pleasingly vague. all in a good way.