Reviews for Blood Stained Rose
Charming Dice chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
You're a skilled writer. I like the characters here, and you describe the scenery really well. Its cool.

Catch you next time,

Snake Eyes
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 24 . 10/4/2006
Do so! Do so! Your little bro makes one heck of a proofreader!
Happy Pappy chapter 24 . 10/3/2006
This was a nice little aciton chapter. I really liked the car battle and the Delta-Judai fight, ever though it isn't looking good for Judai.

I can't wait to see what happens between Yuki and Rei. You really put that relationship on a whole new level with the opening talk about Shugo. Things should get interesting!

Keep writing and your bro did a nice job proof reading. I saw very few errors.
Haruhi chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
great story. sry about the plot and how's it's confusing. i'll try my best to clarify it .and dun worry it'll be explained in the future. i updated so feel free to read anytime
aka Meteor-Infinity chapter 23 . 10/3/2006
aka Mitternacht/YJANZ- PROVIDENCE here,

(nose figuratively bleeds), damn, nice chapter and the sex scene was well done. Cool story man!

Rei-cha.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.n!

(and the nose bleeds)

aka Mitternacht Godzilla!
s i l e n t . k i s s chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
very wonderful story couldnt stop reading it. Great job!

- rika
Cheeseraptor5 chapter 24 . 10/2/2006
Cool fight scene; I hope Judai isn't killed! It was fun, but you might want to proofread some more with this chap.

And so now I'm looking forward to the REALLY badass shit coming up.
SympleSymon chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
Damn, forgot you couldn't post two reviews for the same chapter, so here's one FOR two!

Chapter Six: I had to go before reading all but the first two paragraphs, so I probably shouldn't have reviewed then, sorry!

Anyway, awesome chapter, what with Duo recounting his experience with the metal ones (meh, what else am I to call them now?). The descriptions were simple yet effective, with their weapons sounding especially chilling. Great work!

Chapter Seven: Nice backstory! And the weapon/device sounds cool! Can't wait to read more *goes on to do so*
Durandel chapter 22 . 10/1/2006
Oi! That was badass, man Rei sure is strong huh? I like the speed form, its fast, and from what seems to be VERY powerful, well, on to the next!
Durandel chapter 21 . 10/1/2006
Oi! Good exposition, this gave some real good info, and th Cosmos Cradle hold the planet together... that's cool, well on to the next!
Cheeseraptor5 chapter 23 . 9/30/2006
It's really heating up, man. Didn't think that Yuki and Judai would be into a threesome, but it seemed to work well; it was a nicely written scene. Can't wait to see how this all ends.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 23 . 9/30/2006
Yeah, I'll be last man standing. Just joking. I'll definitely stick around for the end, so please continue to write more!
Cheeseraptor5 chapter 22 . 9/30/2006
That was an awesome fight; it was a little roughly written at some points, but the way you further demonstrated Rei's abilities with the Assassin's Robe was nice. It was intense to see Alpha, Delta, Beta and Axl fighting Rei like that.
SympleSymon chapter 6 . 9/29/2006
Oh, I was expecting the first line to be about ow she stopped the blade just in time! That was a shock, nice work...gotta get off the PC now, will review the rest another time!
SympleSymon chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
Seppuku is nasty...I feel sorry for Shugo, I really do...all those feelings, dying with him. Ouch...

Great chapter, but why do I get the feeling everything isn't as it seems...?

SympleSymon