Reviews for One Hundred Million People
DawnInspire chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow I am speechless.
angel953 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Great poem! I can relate. Nice work.
Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Oh my. Touching poem! I don't really have much to say except that... But it's a stunning poem definitely, because not a lot of poems hits a spot. My favorite line was:

"and I'm the one who

wishes she could've been there

to clean the blood away."

Good work! Keep it up!

-Frac
CarlyJo chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Awesome! I don't normally read poetry but this was good!
eraced chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
nice work, beautifully written. i like the frist two lines reminds me of the neverending story.

fly on a dragon's back through dream
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Wow. I enjoyed reading this one. Very nice. I especially liked the last line.

"There's an artist who dreams of clouds..."

It ends the piece very nicely, in my opinion. :) Great work! :)

- Sarah
Confused Yellow Stallion chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Sara, your poetry is lovely, I despise you for your talents, but one day, one day, I shall write almost as well as you, but until then, I love this poem mucho, has much depth, and beauteous-ness...

Sorry for the
Reed The Writer chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
woot... hoorah go petals! i like this one.. ohh yea you did it this time. this grand piece is so spectral of the world. the point of veiw is amazing, for i cramped and punctured when i read it over and over. it makes me feel as if im in a prison (like your other poem). it makes me feel so small compared to all those other in the world, yet although there are so many, there are just so many like me. hmm great, you're on my favie list as usual.
Brebner chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I love your poetry! It has so much passion and a deep meaning to it! Keep going.-Billy
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I like this.. the im the one who.. is well done and hte whole concept is very true and well done.. one thing in the first part you call the boy a her, which confused me
SteveHarvey chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
:'[ I am quite EVEN MORE ANGRYWHY ARE YOU SO GOOD?DAMMITnbedfberi want mad skills tooEMOEMOEMO frekO.o
Spirit Warrior chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Very nice. Very realistic. I'm impressed. Keep writing. (Sorry about the short sentences. I'm in telegraphic style today.)
darknessblooms chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Very beautiful. It's like peeking into a few of those thousands, millions of lives. Don't worry...you're not the only one.