Reviews for infinite god
tasted like heartache chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
i like this, kindof inspirational :)..sry bout my word shortening&stuff. its a habit, and when i need to get random stuff out i just write and never really think about it. i like this last part, its familiar to me :)
BlueWolfGirl chapter 5 . 7/17/2006
Good job! I liked how the poems flowed and it was nice.
by His blood chapter 5 . 7/17/2006
this is just absolutely perfect and beautiful, just like the rest of them. your faith is just ... so inspiring, and to have the strength to see everything like this ... it's just really amazing. i hope there's more to this collection, but even if there isn't, this is just an incredible ending. i'm so glad the week helped and inspired you - and i'm sure you'll find a miracle soon.
by His blood chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
this is beautiful and so perfect. i know you have the strength to move on from this, and i hope that one day you'll be completely better because you don't deserve to hurt so badly anymore. and that link in your profile - to write love on her arms - is pretty much the most inspiring and beautiful story i've read in my life. it hasn't saved me yet, but ... it just inspires me a lot. and this collection is just ... really beautiful. perfect.
by His blood chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
this collection is just amazing ... the snapshots of moments and feelings and just the way you wrote it ... sorry, this probably isn't making any sense. i can really relate to this - my closest (and pretty much only true) friend told me that if i killed myself, she would kill herself too, so i had to make a similar promise. anyway, this is just amazing, as always.
by His blood chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
i'm going to make up for my pathetic lack of reviews lately with this collection, which so far is just ... so raw and honest. and this question - do suicides go to heaven - is one i've wondered for a long time. this collection is so poignant, just like all of your writing, and that's what i love the most about it. i read on this one website that 'suicides can be forgiven under circumstances of extraordinary sorrow' or something, but what i honestly believe is that people who commit suicide do go to heaven as long as they're good people and deserve it ... which is much more complex than that, but i don't think anyone would go to hell for taking their own life if they couldn't stand it anymore. people say that it's selfish and that 'only god can give and take away life,' but this chapter really made me think and i honestly believe that suicides do go to heaven. sorry for that bit of a rant, this just got me thinking ... and fuck, i think you just inspired me. thank you.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
God...this has to be my fave of the four so far... I really loved the verse before the last one...ever since I reconciled w/ God...I don't feel as empty...and from what you're writing I'm pretty sure that's how you feel too.
poetic abortion chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
I love how you interwoven the idea of God and his acceptance and his role in our lives; it is powerful, stunning, and amazing.

I love it.

poetic abortion chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
. . .

Jesus, it hurts and yet, it rebuilds.

poetic abortion chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
This is exactly like the poem I was going to post but yours is just .BETTER; Jesus, it really breaks me and question, subtly, but also is daring.

Iloveit.

Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
sorry. all i can think of what to say is that i like it...but be careful not to make them too short.
a lonely september chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
hey, good job with this part. . . it's nice. (enough until i can't take it anymore) i like that part.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
This piece get you thiking...it is something hard to think about...when I asked my mom about it she preachy-like said that He said he'd be the only one to take lives...so I don't know.
a lonely september chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
this is a great poem, it twists two things together so perfectly, in a way i didn't think possible. it makes you question it at first, and then you're just convinced it's not just you. do i sound like a raving lunatic? (atleast i'm true to myself. . .) honestly, this is great.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Sorry for my lateness of reviewing for some reason my computer wouldn't let me. Anyway I liked this little piece. I'm glad to see that the camp helped. I know when I reconciled with God it really helped me out so I can't imagine what it must feel like when you deticate a whole week to Him.