Reviews for Hated Love
annayh44 chapter 29 . 5/27
JUST WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! Vampire story only with one kiss hehe but I love it. .I truely love it ! I love Demien. & his kitten and Jesse too !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4
Loving this...
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Great work
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
The best story ive ever read.
AmazedAtCosts chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
Wow I'm amazed by how expensive those DVDs are. In thailand DVDs are 10 or above... And 30 is one dollar. Amazed... Btw, good story
AdamsApple chapter 26 . 9/30/2012
I totally love that necklace. Like more then I like Damien, and that's a lot. Haha XD
Diamandis chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
aww this was the first story i ever read on fictionpress
Usuicross chapter 29 . 12/4/2009
honestly, throughout the whole story, she pulled her knees to her chest too much, but apart from that, the story was adorable, cool, thrilling, (i wish Kiyo and Damien had kissed more than only once, though) and real awesome. loved it. :)

p.s. did u know that the main character's name of one of my story is also Damien? hehe...
crazygirl101 chapter 29 . 5/5/2009
Hi I know you already have a lot of reviews but I just wanted to say that you did a great job, I'm of to read the secont!

miwa hoshi chapter 28 . 12/17/2008
no damien T_T
auburn-haired-sadist-XD chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
So she doesn't have schoolo or work? That's just awful. XD
Spirit Tigress chapter 29 . 3/22/2008
I'm SB, but I changed to Spirit Tigress.

A lemon would've been fitting, but it is too early for that like you said.

You honestly had me goin' about Damien's death.

I hope to check out Blood Red Moon later.
Crane Daitkai chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Strange first chapter, why does she seemed surprised when she is kidnapped? Kind of reminds me of the chick in high school who flirts around with a bunch of guys, then gets tagged as a tramp. Otherwise it seems promising.
Bonny Abomination chapter 16 . 12/19/2007
lol I found that last part funny. _
Bonny Abomination chapter 15 . 12/19/2007
for god's sake they fight like a married couple! WHY CAN'T DAMIEN JUST BE WITH HER ALL READY! HE'S SUCH AN ASS!
248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »