Reviews for Hated Love
AmazedAtCosts chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
Wow I'm amazed by how expensive those DVDs are. In thailand DVDs are 10 or above... And 30 is one dollar. Amazed... Btw, good story
AdamsApple chapter 26 . 9/30/2012
I totally love that necklace. Like more then I like Damien, and that's a lot. Haha XD
Diamandis chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
aww this was the first story i ever read on fictionpress
Imika chapter 29 . 12/4/2009
honestly, throughout the whole story, she pulled her knees to her chest too much, but apart from that, the story was adorable, cool, thrilling, (i wish Kiyo and Damien had kissed more than only once, though) and real awesome. loved it. :)

p.s. did u know that the main character's name of one of my story is also Damien? hehe...
crazygirl101 chapter 29 . 5/5/2009
Hi I know you already have a lot of reviews but I just wanted to say that you did a great job, I'm of to read the secont!

miwa hoshi chapter 28 . 12/17/2008
no damien T_T
auburn-haired-sadist-XD chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
So she doesn't have schoolo or work? That's just awful. XD
Spirit Tigress chapter 29 . 3/22/2008
I'm SB, but I changed to Spirit Tigress.

A lemon would've been fitting, but it is too early for that like you said.

You honestly had me goin' about Damien's death.

I hope to check out Blood Red Moon later.
Crane Daitkai chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Strange first chapter, why does she seemed surprised when she is kidnapped? Kind of reminds me of the chick in high school who flirts around with a bunch of guys, then gets tagged as a tramp. Otherwise it seems promising.
Bonny Abomination chapter 16 . 12/19/2007
lol I found that last part funny. _
Bonny Abomination chapter 15 . 12/19/2007
for god's sake they fight like a married couple! WHY CAN'T DAMIEN JUST BE WITH HER ALL READY! HE'S SUCH AN ASS!
Bonny Abomination chapter 14 . 12/19/2007
this is getting good. . .Damien sounds like my older sister's boyfriend. They got in a fight and broke up and even though he seemed pissed at her he was still cuddling her and acting like nothing was wrong. I think I know how Kiyo feels. . .she must be dreadfully confused. . .
Bonny Abomination chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
and here I thought this was going to turn out like the twilight series. . .but it's cool that's she's a vamp now and i like how he calls her kitten _
Bonny Abomination chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
this is a really cool story
Bonny Abomination chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
. . .wow. . .expensive flower. . .
244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »