Reviews for She Doesn't Understand
XoHikarix chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
This is so true. I've had this same conversation with my mother, only it involved more threatening and yelling on her end. I like how you said this though and sometimes I wished people understood as well.
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
yeah, sitting online all day is fun! then you're not allowed to and you sit in your room all day and...well, that's not as fun because there's nobody to talk to! lol. and only one picture of boy george to stare at. maan, that sucks! lol. so..umm...nice thingymumu! uh, im leaving, i believe! bye!oh yeah. i think maybe she does understand but she wants you to do better. lol. (stop thinking and leave blondie!)
Lovetress chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I can completely relate to this, and um, no, i dont think the change of scenery would help. I live in NYC and i actually wanna live in a little town where everyone knows my name. And I'm online all day too and my mom asks me the same question from time to time and it annoys me, but, now that I read about it in the third person, i realize that...she's right. This IS unhealthy. Keep writing.
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Very easy to relate to... I especially love the last few lines. It brought it all together really well.

So this was based on a conversation with your mom? If she's really like what you had in here... I might kill myself, if I were you (but please don't) Meh my mom's close to being the same way.

Okay enough rambling.