Reviews for and
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
haha i know you're big on the hemmingway and his realtionship with masculinity and such

but when i was in grade nine, i had to write a book report on hemmingway in which i basically said: i hated his works, was dissapointed in them, and loathed his use of the word 'and' every other sentence because, i said, 'it makes the work hard to follow.'

i, of course, recieved a grade of one hundred on it, and i didn't give it a second thought.

holy wow i was an idiot.

i like the imagery in this and how angry it is.

it kind of makes the reader wonder what you were doing the day you wrote this...what tipped and provoked this.

good job. -ty.
Recovery From Death chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
You put this in the homor category - but there is something very dark inside of this, too. I must say this is a very dry, ironic humor...

AND I like it.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Hmm, well, some of it was pretty good. Beside the 2nd to last verse, I liked it.
I wont let you hold me down chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Starts out kinda cute,but kill the babies...what the hell?
Flabbergasted chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I'm not entirely sure what this was about. Whether there was one larger topic that everything related to, or if there were, instead, a string of mostly unrelated thoughts and opinions.

Anyway, I really liked the formatand for some reason (don't ask me why - I'm not sure) I liked that you broke up "forever /and forever" but not some of the other lines that had 'and' in the middle.
Lovetress chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This was thought-provoking and bitter sweet. Very well done.