Reviews for What Happens In Olympus, Stays In Olympus
Blackfish chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
That was one of the best stories I have ever read. I love mythology. I like the spin u put in there, but u still managed to keep the basic story line in mythology.
yellow pen chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
this story is really really funny.
squeaky314 chapter 4 . 10/20/2006
I liked "oh well, at least I have fire." lol. I thought it was a good read - funny, cute, and enjoyable for anyone with an interest in mythology. My overall suggesteions: maybe describe some of the characters - it's good to let readers imagine for themselves what characters look like, but for example, describing Seri from Helios' POV could further convey his feelings for her, say if he thinks she's beautiful, etc. Also, the ending came a bit quickly. The 2nd last paragraph, where Zeus kicks Hades butt would make an awesome climax - maybe you could go into detail about their fight from Helios' or Seri's POV and have them describe how they feel afterwards when they finally get together - It's up to you. Loved the happy ending - I thought it was sweet how Zeus lets Helios live in Olympus, and how Helios and Seri turn out to share feelings for each other in the end, when they thought they didn't.

Ok - this is like the longest rewiew I've ever written - I'm wrapping it up now. Great job, I really enjoyed it, and I'll be reading more of your stories in the future! :)
squeaky314 chapter 3 . 10/20/2006
Just finished Ch. 3 and wondering how it's going to end. One question: how can Hades kill threaten to kill Helios if he's an immortal? Maybe it's something from mythology that I'm not familiar with?
squeaky314 chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Hehehe - funny ending for Ch. 2. I'm loving all the mythology references you're putting in here, like Medusa's head. Gotta read more now!
Kohlomere chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
Interesting idea-but the ending was kind of unsatisfactory. Keep working- you're destined for greatness- E.
KatyaChekov chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Well, that was a little rushed, but it's very sweet. Good job! :D
TalesOfOld chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
I love it! So funny! This one was a bit rushed too, but otherwise it's great. I hope to hear from you again soon! -Tales of Old
Kawaii Panda-Chan chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
That was so cute. Slightly rushed, but hey, I'm one to talk. Anyways, love the ending.

Starlite-Dragin
Kawaii Panda-Chan chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
“I wish something interesting would happen.” I commented to Hermes as he picked up another scroll and began to examine it. Hermes nodded, distracted. “Like a bird would come up here.” I said. Hermes nodded. “Or a mortal would suddenly grow wings.” He nodded again. “Or your hair would catch on fire.” He nodded. I sighed. He was clearly not listening.

OMFG! That was so hilarious! Sorry, I have a tendancy to point out the glaringly obvious... I like this, and, at the risk of sounding redundant, this is hilarious! I laughed so hard...Anyways, I can't really find any problems with the story, except that Seri's a bit unbelievable (but then, she's a goddess so who really cares?), and their first kiss was a bit sudden (again, if the stories only going to be 4 chapters long, who cares?)
TalesOfOld chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
Only one more chapter? Aww, I hope it's a good one! This chapter was basically good but it felt rushed, especially the part where Helios kisses Seri. Maybe add a little more detail and more on feelings? Update soon!
GryffindorsQueen chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
good. looking forward to that next chapter.
KatyaChekov chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
O_o WHAT? So what happens next?

By the way, thanks for the explanation about Helios. I got a bit confused there...
KatyaChekov chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Poor Helios! Hades is going to kill him... Please update soon!
KatyaChekov chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
A very good beginning! I hope the rest is as good. This story is going on my favorites.