Reviews for Suicide Journals
by His blood chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
you remind me so much of myself that it scares me.

it's like staring with empty eyes into a shattered mirror covered with blood and pain.

i know this. i feel this.

if you ever want to talk, please feel free to pm me.
FallenHeroYuudai chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I never thought I'd actually read something like this by someone who feels the exact same way I do about that kind of stuff. Your writing is very powerful and the emotions in this almost mirror my own. I'd love to talk to you sometime!
Melody Mclaughlin chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
"Although, maybe I don’t want help, I just want to stay this way because at least I won’t be bored. Then I start hating myself again for thinking like that and being so damn selfish. What kind of person likes being fucked up so they’re not bored?"

It's okay to feel that way. I thas to be. I feel it too often for it not to be okay.
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Wow... I am almost exactly like that. But the fact that I ended up on anti-depressants made things a little better. I don't cut anymore but everytime I look at the scars I can feel the blade. I never did it for attention either, my family and school life is fine but I still did it. It's funny how much this reminds me of me. It's beautiful in its own way.
a Cornucopia of Love chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
An in-depth look into the life of a cutter, without all the angst and over-the-top embellishments smathered on top of most writings of this genre: the simple truth. And I like it!
Serious Sonneteer chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This is a little perturbing but well-written. Do critique my writing if you're free.