Reviews for Ghosting
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I like the step by step feeling of this... brought on by the repeated imagery of footsteps, and relfected in the style the poem is written in... I love the word "barefoot" it works fantastically here, I like the simple, short lines that are hard to understand why they are so great.. they just are... "(somehow contained" I also like...
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
jesus that's vivid :. crazily gorgeously intoxicatingly evocative, sweet sticky sour, chills... it' seriously just... wow.
hey maria chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Well, I like it. It's detached, reminds me of ghosts, definitely, and sweet red wine.
ronshaberry chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Woah. Nice. Two whatsits. Abrupt but flowing, I like it. :D
trash can art chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Zahh... The imagery's wild and vibrant, but in a completely slow-paced sort of sense. Which works. Very nicely, in fact. Fantastic.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
i actually like thisi hear so much aboutbroken hearts and bloodied wrists

the reading about grapes is readily accepted
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This is gorgeous - way to work through writer's rut! I like the misty-ghosty-rich imagery.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This has a marvelously subtle quality. Very picturesque, as the image travels along in a detached-"ghost like" fashion. I like the mysteriousness that this creates. Adding the time at the beginning works so well, because it grounds the work in a reality of time and scene. Very visual. Excellent work. Bursting out of the rut well with this one. MD.