Reviews for My Autobiography
Stewart MacDonald chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I commend you, for the same reason your only other reviewer did, for having the courage to talk about your life. You've done way more than I can. Hiding shit like that isn't fun, but you found the courage to tell the world.

Your Mom sending you to drug therapy for that's a little over the top. But it goes to show she was worried about you. I have contemplated writing an autobiography, but I don't feel very comfortable writing about something as revealing as my life, but reading things like this may make me cast aside my fears.

More reviews should come in for this. I want you to know you have my empathy, sympathy and best wishes for the future. Of course your experiences are unique, no matter how many people share them, because they happened to YOU. I'm no expert, being fifteen years old, and you have undoubtedly been through more than I have and contain much more knowledge, but I do know that life can throw shit at anybody; it takes real heart to throw that shit back.

Nice metaphor, I know. Wishing you a happy holidays,

-Stewey
SuzyDiego chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Both a an eye-opener to your life and understanding of something that most teenage girls might have had t deal with. I salute you for putting up your own life for others to read and understand.