Reviews for Regrets
x.x.M.i.s.s.A.l.i.c.e.x.x chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I could feel the emotions and visualize as I read this story. It fully gave the impression that it is too late, that what is done is done. A great work.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Oh, I like this. The intro and conclusion were perfect.
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
wow,strong piece! its so sad,but i guess the woman got what you desived...maybe... she was mean,but was she really that bad? sorry,im rambling...
Little Junkie chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
white walls. sounds familiar *sticks toungue out jokingly*

how is fictionpress going! you seem to be getting some nice reviews
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Wow... That really hit me and got me all teary-eyed. It really caught me by surprise. *amazed* Awesome poem. I loved it.

~Leeona Trance
lordelfy chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
nice poem i like it
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I'm sitting here, staring stupidly at the screen, wondering how on earth I can capture what's running through my head right now. I don't think it'll do it justice, but I'll try:

Amazing. It kind of reminds me of something I might write. I'm not really sure why, but something about it is really familiar and comfortable. But even without the similarities, this is a wonderfully written poem. I love the repetitions especially. "Not their fault. Not their fault." Wow. Just everything about this poem struck me as incredible, and took my breath away (quite literally too; I was having a moment there where I was just staring, and then I remembered that humans do need to activate their lungs :)). This is brilliant. Just... amazing. Then the whole looking back and realizing what she could have done, but didn't do was really touching. And sadly true, which made it emotional. So awesome job here with this incredible poem. And... wow.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Good work, you write well! Keep it up!

~Anna~