Reviews for Ice Cream
creating.myself chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This piece is really neat ) I like the comparison of love/snuggling to something as nice, refreshing, and fun as ice cream. ) I kinda wish you would have written more, however...this piece doesn't quite seem complete, somehow. But it's still really good, and I like it. ))
The-Golden-Hour chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
...m tasty xD
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
No need to add more. It promises what it delivers. Neat little double entendre in the last two lines (whether you intentionally did that or not, I don't know). Nice work.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I agree with KonekOniko in its entirety. and as she said.. it's fine by itself. - ADD-san
Needa S chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Great imagery. Nicely done.
karmakaze chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Interesting. I like.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
like ice cream drips onto hot summer fingertips...hmm very similar. its a nice image isnt it. your arms wrapt around me...I love that. simple. like it should be.
ClassicTrick chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Simple&Short

but still amazinggreat job~CT
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Succinctly sweet, need more be said?
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Short but great imagery! I enjoyed reading it_ This is Spirit-of-the-flames under a new name_ Keep up the good work_
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I like the title! I guess you could go on with the poem, but it seems alright by itself.
godsandstars chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
i like the imagery. good job :]
Lellida chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
M delicious. I like it a lot.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
hum...i guess you could keep going with it but it's ok just as is. i would like to see what you could do if you kept going but this is good too.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
nice comparison- D good as always