Reviews for Unbelievable
SpawnMeister666 chapter 9 . 10/2/2006
If only such a drug existed! An interesting tale about how drug companies go about ther business. A little simple in places, but all in all a good read.

Nothing to really pull you up over that I noticed. Job well done yet again!

Spawny
forty-two dreams chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
Well, that was anticlimactic. It seems like you just got tired of thinking up conflict and just wanted to end it. I was sure Curinza would end up in a hole somewhere, never again to be utilized, for maximum irony. But this was sort of realistic, too.
review-a-holic chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
...man you're some writer!...just read so far...won't comment yet...but i love your style...will let you know what i think...although so far its safe tuh say...you've managed tuh create a very believable piece...keep iT UP...:-D ...oh and thanks a ton for the review...had just put it up...and sorry for the grammar...but was tryin tuh make it a conversation thing...so wasnt payin much attention..my bad...laters...and keep writin...

me; :-P
forty-two dreams chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
Things aren't looking good, are they? Maybe some other drug company will pick up Curinza? Anyway, this is quite a subtle little satire you have here.
forty-two dreams chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
That's really kind of funny and sad and ironic. He invents the perfect drug, but red tape keeps it from getting out for years. That's totally the kind of thing that happens all the time in 2006.
anon chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
The writing is good, but the premiss is a bit shaky.

One, you say in your summary that he must convince them it's true as if that's difficult - with the amount of media broadcasters who will sensationalise anything, and the perhaps greater number of sick people who are so desperate for a cure they will jump at anything, this proposition does not sound particularly difficult.

Two, the science is (or seems, which amounts to the same thing) a bit iffy. But it always is in science fiction, so I guess that's normal, and it's just me who's not used to the genre.
PaulK92 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
hey that was a great first chapter. I can't wait till you make more, if you make more. To me all that science sounded right, especially with AIDS and the immune system. I don't know about the technology stuff from star trek and the machines inside your blood stream but hey thats what makes the story good ) keep up the good work.

oh and if you dont have time, do you mind reading my story and reviewing it? I just started and have 2 chapters. Thanks