Reviews for Threnody
SuzannaR chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow..this was excelent! And no I m not a dark blood obsessed vampire or something...(or am I? mwahah! Lol).

You depicted her obsession very well. Lies and sympathy..I like that line. I quite understand it.

Unexpected twist at the end too. I didn t expect her to actually dig him up!

Dark..very dark. I worry about you ;-)
too many stars to count chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I like it. I don't really have a thirst for blood as you put it at the end so parts of this i just find disturbing, but in a good way. I love the italicized parts.
Arichos chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That was awesome. The theme was brought out fully in awesome detail, thought, POV. I loved this. Insanity was played well. Great job
My Bitter Swan Song chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Creepy...but I liked it all the same!
TwinDeath chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
this was well done, eerie and serene. i think Kinna covered all the typos, sao i won't say a thing about them.

Live forever, or Die Trying!
Kinna chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This story is eerily beautiful, and sensuously dark. The main character's obsession with her lover was disturbing, yet, captivating to read. There were a few small parts that could be looked over though...

In this section, "She turned away her face. “What do you want from me?”"

It would sound less awkward if the first sentence was written something like, 'She turned her face away.'

Another area to look at would be, "That, of course, was his brother trying to inject a note of sanity into the proceedings. So tragic, but he would fail. And how." I'm not really sure what "And how." meant. It's an unfinished idea.

In this section, "“Watch her.” They had said. “Keep her close; keep her safe.”" After the words "watch her." there should be a comma and not a period.

I really did enjoy reading this. The story had a wonderful poetic rhythm, and great imagery. I'll have to check some more of your writing sometime.