Reviews for An Endless Winter
philosophyonacid chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
wow. this is actually amazing. this is one of the best stories i've read on fictionpress. fantabulous dear.
Ruelle chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I can only repeat what others have said before...

The theme is also disturbing in a quiet sort of way - indeed, will robots one day be able to feel, to the point of being able to substitute humans?
JP-Cassidy chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Wow, that's some good detail. Now I know why you want me to add more detail to my works. Well, I'll add this to Jake's favorite stories! I hope to read more of your works!
just let me die chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
yea..uh...thnx for that lil piece there
Unwritten Answers chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
wow. this is great imagery, and great writing. keep it uP!(:
Randomisation chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
gr8! so good! i can just see it - u describe everyting reeli well.
Circus chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Your writing is so...quiet. When one is finished reading, it feels like complete silence, like everything in the world has stopped, because there is a last word in these little worlds you create. After that last word, everything is still, like a painting of a flurry of movement, but nothing moves when it is on canvas.

Absolutely beautiful. You are the most talented writer I have ever had the priviledge of reading. I am completely serious about that, to a point of solemnity.
addicted2storiz chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Powerful. And so beautifully eloquent. At first, it was as if the imagery was going over my head. But it wasn't. I understood it. And the way you wrote... the story combined with the descriptions of art and the world made it masterfully perfect.
Caitlin Moon chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Beautiful. Eloquent. Anything that is synomous with those words, this story is.
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
that was beautiful; eloquently mystifying the way the whole of the tale is never quite revealed. and the ending was wonderful.
Aaira chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
So beautiful, I teared up a little. I adore the descriptions you use. I can't give you anything constructive, this is just a masterpiece worthy of worship. Speechless. I did post earlier, but it didn't seem to take. So, I'm sorry if it doubles up.