Reviews for Innocence and The Heathen
janichan143 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
THIS STORY IS INTERESTING! PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE!
Amindaya chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Religious fatalism. Very nice, and I like the way you got the point across.
Amindaya chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I like the figurative language that you use.
Aquafied chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
it's not rape if you like it.

hah, wow. something kinder should have come out of that all

i am a bit lost on this

is it truly to be a religious story or a love story or a destructive story. perhaps a comination of all?
hoha chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
this story is sadly written...i love it!

update soon!
Midnights Scream chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
It's a little confusing, but I like how you write it. There's not much so that's all I can really say. update soon though.
asdafsdafasd chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
your writing is excellent! great short story. i love the way you used words to describe different feelings/emotions. I don't get much of this on website stories, it was a refreshing piece.
A Green Revolution chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Amazing!I really liked the end where he still turns to God. It gives the story a whole different
CaFFy chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
Interesting. very much so. Please continue!
Collar de Espinas chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Jack...woah...

For a short chapter, that sure packed a punch. The ending, italicised segment was just...so powerful. And eerie, almost. You have such a way with words, m'love!

Very, very well done sweets. I'm looking forward to more!
Esquirella chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
That was a mindblowing update!
SerialXLain chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
There's noise...coming from inside my house and I have no idea what it is...

Umm okay.

So.

Your story.

That's why I'm here. To review it...although sometimes it seems like I'm just here to ramble about shit that you probably care nothing about because sometimes I'm not even sure if I care.

And I did it again.

So.

XD

Oh my god...help.

The italics part was so...real and emotional and just made me feel achey and sad.

So the prologue...when did that take place...? How much time passed between the two thingies is what I meant? Maybe it said but I'm tired and can't read worth shit _

Hurray!

xoxox
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
One question: Are you sick of me yet?

Just wondering.

I'm so jealous of you. How can you always write such great stories that pull you in right away? And your characters (took me forever to spell that) always feel so real.

:shakes head and sighs:

Anyway.

Um...I really liked the last sentence of this...(which might sound stupid but it just sounded really...poetic...)

Anyway...again...

Love
Esquirella chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Very cool start!
magnusforever chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Yay! I loved it very much! Please update soon. I love yaoi or slash. I'll be reading your other stories too.