Reviews for Beautiful boy
Marit chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
alles komt goed
Hole Buddies chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
this is deff a fave poem now i love it love it love it! i'm adding it to my faves geena
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
This is really sweet. I wish I was old enough to protect my brother and sister when they were little. Great poem. Keep writing forever and always.

Jessica
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
this is so sweet! your brother is lucky to have a sister who loves him so much- not to mention a sister who writes such a sweet poem for him! Lovely poem!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Aww such a lovely poem. Beautifully written as always. Well done with this! Vx
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
i like this.. very uplifting and well done
lordelfy chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
i like this, it is very sweet
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Very, very nice babe. I understand that your brother's changes have made a big effect on you (my brother's the same way) and I know that when you see them like this, you almost want them to be young again, like a little toddler with absolutely no problems.

I think your brother would really appreciate this, even if he doesn't tell you. The male specimen hides so much of what they truly feel because (in the past, and it's in their nature) they were meant to be the strong fighters, not the weak ones who needed someone to defend them.

All in all though, it's a really great poem. When you're ready, I suggest giving it to your bro and letting him read it alone, so he can kind of contemplate the meaning of his life and what he's brought into it. And which of that stuff is worth holding on to. )

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
fallin4ualwayz chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
very sweet and very emotional... i like it!