Reviews for Operation: Get Takahashi Sensei Fired!
IzzWolf234 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
You should update soon.
fool101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This reminds me of one of my teachers :D Can't wait for an update!
EllYouSeeWhy chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This sounds very idealistic so far, like all my favourite yaoi :D Wish I had a miserable, bitter yet aesthetically pleasing teacher to fall for :( please update I wanna read on! (:(:
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Please, please, PLEASE update soon. I loved the beginning and the summary sounds awesome. Update?
Awsome17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
this is funny! I want to read more of it. So make another chapter soon ok?
paputsza chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
i look 4 slash and you give me het? UpDate! *pout* but my reviews r just to fluffy, scitzophrenic.
Gingitsune-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Very eloquent! I loved the sarcasm! Please keep writing!
Caitlin Moon chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I can't say too much yet but as of now, I can say that your writing is very fluid. Also, I really like your writing style.
cloud-shadows chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Hello! I took a look at your profile-you've only got one story up! How is that possible? Seriously-you're writing is awesome! It's only the beginning, so I can't really say much, but your writing is amazingly fluid while keeping the intentions of your characters clear. Please update soon!
Aphotic Euphony chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Wow, that's a very forward girl. I'm liken your characters.
billybob123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Them nigga's gay
Derek57 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Oh, I like the sound of this, I can't wait to see where it goes. Keep up the good work. your writing is really quite descriptive and you reflect the moods of the charactors extremely well. Update soon, won't you? Derek x
Irish Angell chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
“ … Well, you are the subject of my envy,” has got to be my favorite line! LOL!

Very good! I love your writing style. _