Reviews for Heart on the Fang
Daranak chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
Hi! I don't know whether you're still active on Fictionpress or reading reviews, but I decided to write one for this story given how much I enjoyed it.

First, I cannot compliment you enough on your prose and characterization. Especially for Raul – his lack of knowledge of and awkwardness around other humans and their customs might have come across as unrealistic had this story been written by a less skilled writer, but you pulled it off perfectly. Yes, I'm almost green with envy.

Second, I was really impressed by the amount of small details about your setting you put into this story. Mundane objects, the smells of nature, horsemanship – either you did a superb job of researching before you started to write, or you're an incredible natural at this. Have you ever considered seeking to get published? Because your writing is IMO superior to that of many professional fantasy authors I've read.

Still, there's a few things that nag me about this story. First, why did the raiders/slavers come so far inland to capture prey? Second, after they'd chased off Raul, why didn't they take his cloak and bow before fleeing? Were they afraid he'd be back with reinforcements?
Kiri Hanna chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
this is so good. You need to update!
InspiredVisionary chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
oh no, you cant just leave it there! whats gonna hapen? please please update- i know you havent for a while, but i love your stories about the wolves. please reply bck if you're still alive to tell me if you'll ever finish this or udate, thanks! -from another big fan-
kam-westlake chapter 13 . 2/26/2010
i like the story so far! i was glad to find that Raul was still alive but i still want to know what happened to him that night and see him go back to his family! so i am hoping that u will update this story soon!
violet-eyez chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
oh no he trusted the wrong man, what's going to happen to him?
izzyx3 chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
:DD

i just read fear not the wolves and found this story as well. this story is really good so far! please update soon! :D
xInkMusique chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
No! Will they ever meet Bryony anytime soon? Thanks for the update :)
anon chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
Woho! An update! That said, I like your style. You seem to have mastered the art of using paragraphs (rare here on fictionpress) and you actually bother to describe things (in terms that aren't annoying). I'm also rather fond of the relationshipe between Rhian and Raul. It seems really truly sweet without being saccharine. You rock. That is all.
anon chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Please consider updating this story. There is so much potential here. There are interesting and developing characters as well as a well-paced plot.
grumpirah chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
Come back!
CJC chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
I like it. Keep writing please?
NSQ chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
It's been a very long time since I've last checked for a new chapter, but I've not forgotten this story. I'm pretty sure I never left you a review, either, which is just indecent of me. In any case, I hope to make up for it with your subsequent updates.

I enjoy your style very much. The words you have written reflect the relationship between Raul and Rhian so beautifully - I can just feel the up-and-down, the tentative, delicate, curiously anxious. There seems to be a great deal boiling beneath the surface here, and I'm looking forward to when it all overflows.

Your characters are the draw; your writing is wonderful - keep on keeping on. :)
val chapter 12 . 6/14/2008
YES! Chapter 12! Thanks for updating.

Oh...the wolves are coming this keeps getting better and better! :D
Kjersti chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
An adorable chapter. I hope Bryony and the others will help Raul though, and not just "bring him back".

Rhian and Raul are so incredibly sweet. Although I think Raul *would* understand the concept of love if Rhian just had the guts to talk about it with him - he loves her already, doesn't he?
SnoopyWanderLust chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
It's amazing how far you've come as a writer. This chapter made me feel everything with both characters.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »