Reviews for Withdrawal
angel-Janna chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
Tbc? TBC? How dare you leave me on a TBC! Forgive me, I'm an impatient soul...

I really like the way this is going. You're right about the heroin by the way, you can inject it hypodermically... and I did like that scene a lot. It was extremely moving, and I loved all the imagery in it. I also like the way you skip between past and present...

oh, by the way: is it Julien or Julian? Personally I prefer Julien (shmexy! ;D )

Keep it up!

Janna X
Noihseret chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
oh my god. oh my god. oh my god.

I don't even know what to write. I don't even know what to think. Allan's... no. so then Julian, no, is he crazy? in denial? afraid to face death? no, holy crap.

oh my god.

this is one of the most powerful, powerfully frieghtning, heart-stopping things I have ever read. I... I can't even describe it.

oh my god.
Noihseret chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
this is my favourite so far. I loved how you described when Julian helped Allan up. it was cute. I feel inspired. must go write!

the simplicity of this is perfect too. I love every bit of it
Noihseret chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
I love your writing style! it's beautiful and captivating and breathtaking and just perfect for this story I loved the way you described Julian responding in the fifth paragraph. it really brought a tear to my eye. this is so sad.

I don't know why I didn't get an author alert for the update on this story. (stupid computer) must catch up!

(this story is goign to my favourites )
Catty-chan chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
O_O

...

...*hides under the happy blanket* T.T

Vixen, you're really killing me here...and yet I can't not read it This last one was creepy. And sad, because he's really losing it, right? Allen's not just gonna magically come back to life ;;

Gah, your writing skillz are as amazing as ever though W *clingluffle*
superscout chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
Outstanding. The end of chapter four was a little creepy for me.. But I loved it! Keep up the great work!
FoxyGrampa chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
That was eerie. 8D;

WAH. I WANT A HAPPIER ONE AGAIN. xD;

I don't want to see this as a full story unless it takes place when Allan was alive. Obviously it'll still be sad, but I'm more interested in that aspect-to see their relationship form and all that jazz...
the Berserker chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
is your story actually done or are you adding more chapters than this?

chapters aren't long enough! *sob*
FoxyGrampa chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
That third chapter just made it even more sad.

Let the next chapter be love confession! Please, please, please? n_n I'd love to see that.

Very sad indeed though. ;_;
the Berserker chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
...Oh

...My

...God

I'm not even a fan of angst! That was beautiful. Really heartwrenching. I love it. It's definately one of my favourite stories.
Catty-chan chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
...*shakefist* T_T

*cough* It's still in the sadness stage, I see ._. But it's good, even if it is just a drabble!

...Now go write the happy *points* ;;
Noihseret chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
that's so sad! great story, excelent writing skills, but it was sad! poor Allan (Julian too)

(I'm not sure if I'm suposed to be reviewing this but I couldn't stay away!)
Sendako chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
TT OMG! That was so sad. At the end I was like, "OMG!" T-T I love this story!
Mandatehawesome chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
OMG! thats soo sad! ::wipes tears:: poor kid, ladies do nothing but mess up a guy lol. Great job!
tangled-wires-of-doom chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
TT_TT *sob* I already told ya I lurve this story, but you deserve more reviews on fictionpress and DA!