Reviews for Rule 17: Never Have Detention With A Hot Guy
I am Switzerland 101 chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
awesome so far(:
smurf-love chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
omg this has got to be the funniest story i have read in a while, i love the barney song from like 3 chapters ago...and this one is fucking great...

keep writing

smurf
Carmel March chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
Even though it's been awhile since I've been on Fictionpress, I've definitely not forgotten this story. I'm loving it! It's this kind of story that keeps me coming back for more. So, I hope to see more from you soon :)

Carm
funky diva chapter 8 . 12/5/2007
heya mimi!..euu rawkz!..Ure story iz darnin GREAT n i lurve it lotsa!..Update soon kayys! I look 4ward 2 it! :)
Carmel March chapter 8 . 12/5/2007
That was amazingly amazing. Even though it's been awhile since I've set eyes on this story (about which I am terribly sorry about!), I immediately got right back into it the moment I started reading. This story keeps getting deeper and even more interesting. Keep up this wonderful work, and I'm looking forward to reading more :)

Carm
Inkhearts and Inkstains chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
I love your story and the humour in it. Please keep writing.
starzdestiny chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
kool story...keep it up!
Firwoods chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
OMG. Imagine my shock when I clicked on your homepage and saw the pictures of the Sec4 Cedar prom and realised we're from the same school! Good luck with getting back your results next year!

Btw, I love Lin! Her character is so endearing! I'm going on to the next chapter. -grin-

(P.S I would love it if you could review 'A Whole New World', a story I'm currently working on. Thanks!)
Farah Diyanah chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Awesome story! Interesting and funny. Excellent combination.
Chasing Happiness chapter 8 . 11/27/2007
Oh my god you're back. yay. I loved the last line of this chapter “The world is almost ending and what the heck are you mortals doing?” just brillaint. Can't wait for the next chapter update soon.
spinelesslysweet chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
hey nice story! n great summary! the thing abt the centaur ordering around was just so funny, i had to look in but im readin it from my school library so havent read all the chapters. will pop in later tho, keep writin!
Clargirl5 chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
That is one amazing story... very original! But, thats a very cruel place to leave it... please continue the story!
Carmel March chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
Hello hello! This is an extremely entertaining story you've got here. It's funny, but serious at times as well. Good job, and I can't wait to read more!

carm
NiceShoesLetsFcuk chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
This is cute.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
Heya there! It's me again! Anyway, glad to review this again... actually, I was wondering where this story will go in the first chapter, but it seems that I've got an idea now... actually, this story reminds me of The Chronicles of Narnia. If you've seen The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe movie or novel of the Narnia series, you'll know... I really wonder what's gonna happen next in this story. It seems to me that Evan and Lin do have some form of chemistry here. And "penis butter" lol! XD Anyway, thanks for your reviews just now. And yeah, hope to see more of them soon. Bye!
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »