Reviews for The Shepherd's Grace
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
Rock The Rain chapter 58 . 8/12/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It was creative and well-written. I want to read part two, but I just read this all in one sitting, so I'll come back later and read it. ;)
JennieMR chapter 19 . 7/17/2008
Montag451 chapter 58 . 3/3/2008
Just finished reading this story. A !

It was good to get into Jacobs mind after reading a few of your stories with him in it. He isn't quite what I thought he was, but I like this one better! Next, I'll be reading John and Diana's story!

Keep them coming!
JennieMR chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
JennieMR chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
JennieMR chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Wiccan Poet chapter 58 . 9/22/2006
Hey. Right am confused. I was originally reading Backstory, but you re-directed me here. I have no clue who John and Diana is. I'm confused. I dont know which chpater I've to read from. I miss backstory. Help :S
MayaD chapter 57 . 7/23/2006
JennieMR,

Basically I now idolize you as an aspiring author and I absolutely admire the plot that you were able to come up with! How did you come up with all the twists and thought processes and so on. Do you personally like baking and stuff? You write really really really really really (goes on for a few minutes or so)really really really well. I really enjoyed reading this... I actually read it just in one night. It was very... captivating, I think you should publish it.
Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose chapter 58 . 7/23/2006
I kind of figured that John and Diana's story would mingle with Jacob and Grace's. I have a feeling Curtis is going to make an appearance again in the sequel. I can't wait for the sequel, by the way!
Rayne Logan chapter 58 . 7/23/2006
Aw... I'm kinda sad that Grace and Jacob's story ended... it was a happy ending, but there was some sadness there... cos of Curtis not being found and everything :x

The next book sounds great though... I can't wait to read it :)

This whole book was amazing, and I seriously become addicted to it. The first thing I'd done when I woke up in the morning was to check my email for updates, and then read chapters... and when I got an email from Fictionpress, I broke off from what I was doing to read it...

A great story.
YuLian chapter 58 . 7/22/2006
WHO'S RED EYES? TELL US! WHERE'S THE NEXT STORY? COME ON! PLEAASE!

-YuLian
See For chapter 58 . 7/22/2006
INSERT STANDING OVATION HERE! I can't wait until your new story comes out! *luff*
YuLian chapter 57 . 7/22/2006
Oh my FREAKIN GOSH! That was soo sweet! If a guy did that for me... ::melts:: haha. I WISH. But anyways, great story! WHERE'S THE NEXT STORY? hm... please do something about that profile of yours! write SOMETHING in it!
Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose chapter 57 . 7/22/2006
Sob, it's over! Well, almost. Happy! I think this is my favorite version of the story because there's just so much going on and so much suspense. I can't wait for the next story! It's about John and Diana, right? I bet that will be really interesting because Diana has serious issues.
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »