Reviews for hurt says sorry
by His blood chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
algebra is hell on its own. but over the summer ... god, that's horrible. i would be dying.

and i can really, really relate to this. 'hurt people hurt people' - it sounds a bit awkward until you realize how true it is. you put this so perfectly - 'but i/you know that you hurt me more than i hurt you. shouldn't you be sorry too?'

this is absolutely perfect.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Algebra ll? I can barely stand plain old algebra! I love how this piece ends and the title. I dunno...this piece is really short and I love it. Adding to faves.
sunshineofyourlife chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
excellent.

absolutely excellent! surprisingly it's going in my favs.-Sunshine
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
What? Who DOESN'T love Algebra II?

Feh.

The second stanza is just so awesome, really; I love that stanza. Oh; and the ending is awesome too.

* Noelle
a lonely september chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
i know this feeling. i think its one of those things all people go thru. it pretty much just sucks. . . .i love that you can just write it down tho. that's great. and the ending? that feeling, that, 'hey im waitin, your not faultless' kinda feeling? i know that feeling. . . urgh. alg 2 summer school. i almost had to take that. of course, i almost had to take it for alg1, since i cant even make it to alg2... im repeating the same course over. isnt it sad? blah... sorry im rambling...