Reviews for He and Me
Hug a Tree chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
ah! i just read your story and i think it's freakin amazing! i thought there were more chapters after this. (yup. i'm pretty upset right now. haha. i HAVE to know what happens next. i'm so excited about riley & ryan! but i'll admit, i feel a teeny weeny bit sorry for sarah. but hey, she can't have ALL the guys. lol. update soon!
messy chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
o man.. that sucks.. cant wait for more!
nostalgicEXPLOSION chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
Yayness.

Finally, they kissed. The moment was perfect.

Until, of course, Sarah appeared.

But I have to admit, I do feel a little sorry for Sarah.

Update soon.
Simply Lindsey chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
Eh..I don't feel ALL that bad for her. Just a little and Ryan belong together. EVEN THEIR NAMES MATCH! Haha, sorry. Can't wait for thenext update! It was a great chapter!
Lady in Disguise chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
WHOA! I must say them getting locked in the pantry was my favorite part. And I do feel slightly sorry for Sarah. But it's kinda obvious Ryan doesn't like her that way. GREAT CHAPTER!
MarielleRay chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
Simply wonderful dahhlingg!haha. sveet.. Justin's gay!oh how I love gay people..

anyway, I really like the way your story's turning 's actually not horribly somehow flow of writing is are no awkward parts where you're not sure what the hell's going on and you have to guess at what the author's trying to get at. The transition from chapter to chapter is very smooth and the story is unfolding nicely. kudos to you!Anyway, I still have another chapter to read.

-burnonyou
Jelliebeen chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
Okay, I feel a little bad for Sarah, but THANK GOD, they finally kissed!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
i like it
honesty chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
if i'm gonna be completely honest, i have to say i don't feel that bad for sarah. i mean sure it hurts when you find out a guy you like likes someone else, let alone your best friend, but honestly, the first line of the story is sarah saying how ryan likes riley...AND ryan pretty much rejected all of sarah's advancements, so its not like riley stole ryan from sarah soo...i don't feel bad, i do however love the fact that FINALLY riley and ryan know about the other's feelings.
Joanikens chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
You're best chapter yet! It was so awesome! UPDATE ASAP!
j.murda06 chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
oh my god! it finally happened. i'm so glad that riley and ryan finally got together, but you're right, i can't help but feel sorry for sarah. she's so nice and never had any bad intentions for anyone. even in saying that, i think my happiness that riley and ryan got together overrules it. oh and by the way, when my parents say things like asking me to get something and walk away before i can respond, i can't help but bite back with a sarcastic response. oh and one question, why did riley go to her room instead of running after sarah? as pissed as i would be if something like that happened to me, i would want my best friend to at least try to come talk to me, even if i didn't want to see her. anyway. please, please, please update soon. i love this story
S. Garcia chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
I loved this chapter. FINALLY SOME R/R. This was really good. I hope that we have a whole Sarah and Riley conversation in the next chapter. Also, it would be good for Riley and Ryan to talk about all of the effect that the action had on everything around them.

I just had coffee, I'm in a thinking mode. : )

UPDATE SOON!
jekodama chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
Well... that was... intense, to say the least.

I loved the waffy scenes, you got a perfect mood with them. And no, I don't feel the slightest bit of pity for Sarah, 'cause she doesn't really love Ryan, she just has a crush on him, and she'll get over it. Although, what Riley did can be considered in all the rights as a betrayal to their friendship, because she knew that Sarah had some kind of feelings for Ryan... hm... now that should be interesting...

As for Riley and Sarah, they both should be smacked on the head for not noticing that Ryan loves Riley, I mean, geez, he could not posibly be more obvious than what he is! The guy is so in love that he ws jealous of a gay friend, how twisted is that? LOL

...and the plot thickens... (LOL I always wanted to say that! LOL)

Now it's time for Justin to come and try to fix the mess, cause he seems to be pretty good at it.

Update soon, please! Until the next review!
drakunshanks chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
That was hot...It got my heart beating.

Ryan has GOT to be confused now about what has just occured.
dyingofluv chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
Oh dear Lord almighty! No! .Bad. Now I want corn . uhoh. This bad. Sarah so sad. I want more. I think Im addict. :]
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »