Reviews for He and Me
cracksinthepavement chapter 11 . 7/31/2006
I love Ryan's characterization. He acts like a boy in love to a T, intent on Riley but not stalker-ish. Allot of tiimes in romances the boy will pretend to hate the girl, or he'll go all Romeo on her. Ryan seems more grounded in his affection. I LOVE all your Riley/Ryan interaction. Can't wait for more.
Simply Lindsey chapter 11 . 7/30/2006
great chapter!
ScrazyMuffin chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
I KNEW IT! OMG I FUCKING KNEW IT!

I KNEW JUSTIN WAS GAY! I KNEW IT!

It was so obvious too! He was sending "Gay Signals" that were like SCREAMING at people, "I'm Gay, DUH!"
Lulian chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
OH GOSH, SARAH DOES NOT GIVE UP DOES SHE? She's so stubborn... _
darlingnicotine chapter 11 . 7/28/2006
OMG! I loved it so much! Great surprise, didn't expect it at all, well maybe if I'd looked closer, I'm just a ditz like that. Oh well, I sure hope Justin gets somebody he deserves, he's so nice and caring, I sort of suspected, because he hadn't yet made a move on Riley, but I looked that over. Anyway, great story! I just hope Sarah doesn't get her heart broken, that'd be so sad! She'll get someone too, right? Well, we can always hope!
messy chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
more plz!
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
Ah! So cute. This story rocks. Really, really rocks. Heh, I love cliches )

I feel kind of bad for Sarah. Like, she's totally oblivious.

Update soon!

*checks "Add story to my Favorite Stories list"* ;)
S. Garcia chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
I love this fic! It's so good, I read it straight through. I laughed so many times, you had me dying of laughter. I love Justin. I don't know why, but he's just...loveable. And I hope Riley and Ryan get together by the end of the story. They are so cute together.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I love your story and I can't wait to see what happens.

UPDATE ASAP! (I'm dying here)
fox of the night chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
hey i'm loveing the storying so far, i can't believe justin turned out gay... i can usually spot this sort of stuff before it happens lol anywho i love it so far and hope you update soon.
SerenityFlame chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
Hey I just have to say i really like ur story though its cliche its good. And even a bit realistic. I love Riley's character she's real. Update soon I can't wait to see how Ryan reacts. I wonder if Justin will tell him. and why couldn't Riley figure out that they were talkin about her on the phone. I mean your brother had just tried to make sure u didnt like another guy for his best friend come on.. oh well in reality we are all that slow at least i am but anyway UPDATE!
Misty Moonweb chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
I didn't think Justin was gay. I thought when he told the girl he wasn't interested, it was because he liked Riley. I was way off track... way off track...I could have destroyed the train...Eh heh heh...I know, I'm not funny...Uh, good chapter...
Skitties chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
lksjfgin!Justin the gay?Amazing..I'm slow. xD
jekodama chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
Justin is GAY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't know how I didn't see that one coming, since my best friend is gay too. I guess I'm a little rusty on that area...

And Sarah Connors, giving a second chance to Ryan... Well, I hope that Ryan can be the mature one and explain his feelings for Riley to her, and maybe get her to help him! now that could be fun! a little risky, but fun nonetheless...

I'll be back!
hopeless-flame chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
WHOA! justin's gay! damn it. all nice guys are gay! WHY?
Lexi Elizabeth Walker chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
omg it makes it so much easier that justin is gay. haha. like seriously. 'cause i thought he was gonna like her, and feel really bad that she liked ryan, but now everyone's happy...well, not really, but i'm content. haha.

i hope you update soon (unlike my great...on month long updates :-\) haha.
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »