Reviews for He and Me
dyingofluv chapter 9 . 7/20/2006
Derek reminds me of my brother, but in a very nice versions :]
howw do you delete an account chapter 9 . 7/20/2006
good chapter ]. Wow...poor Sarah x_X stuck in the crossfire has to suck
caralene chapter 8 . 7/20/2006
Interesting story. I like it. ;-)
Simply Lindsey chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
Great story! Can't wait for an update!
Prettiest Wreck chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
I can't wait to read what happens next! Will she confront him? Ignore it? ...Anyway, once again, very well written, and please spare us the misery of waiting and update soon :)

~ PrettiestWreck
nostalgicEXPLOSION chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
Lovely chapter. As always. I think I'm in love with this story!

Update soon.

M
xtheysurelovetostare chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
hm interesting..i really like it...update soon
dyingofluv chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
. Im reviewing! There! wee! hehe...more! :]
Lady in Disguise chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
Lol. Ok Ryan was the funny one in this chapter. The part with the ball almost hitting Justin had me laughing outloud. And poor Riley can't figure it out. Great chapter!
j.murda06 chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
well it's about time someone pointed that out to riley. i mean come on...how oblivious can you be when a boy notices something before a girl does? we all know how ablivious boys are. j/k but anyway...it was a really good chapter and i'm glad Riley finally knows the truth. by the way...you know what i learned that we have in common, not only can we both not raise our eyebrows, but you and i both live in jersey and like it (got to love those jersey shores), i am the only person i know who has never had a xanga, myspace, facebook, or anything like that. also, i would take fried over a burger anytime, anywhere...especially if it's cheese fries. update soon.
Misty Moonweb chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
Yes way, Riley! Ryan loves you! Can't you see the light? (sings) Ho (end) I hope Riley doesn't start to act all weird around him now that she knows. They deserve each other more than they'll ever know...Great chapter _
j.murda06 chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
i am so sorry that i didn't review on this chapter earlier...i've been so busy lately. anyway...i liked this chapter, and i can tell you why it bothered riley so much...but then again anyone can because this is, after all, a cliche. I'm beginning to like justin more and more, he's very intuitive. update soon.
clandestinepoet chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
aw i loved this chapter.
Lexi Elizabeth Walker chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
has she really been that blind? omg. haha.

cute story. i like fluff.
icedfaerie chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
Wow..poor Riley, she's really dense...great chapter.
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »