Reviews for He and Me
howw do you delete an account chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
hm. i started reading this some chapters ago and i'm wondering why you aren't getting more reviews. while the plot line is cliche (and dude, the brother disappeared and he was supposed to be Ryan's friend! lol), i like it.
dallascity chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
ahh, i just read the whole good. ]can't wait for your next update.
Natasha chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
:o

how cute!

i absolutely love your story, keep updating!
Sally Can Wait chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
Wow. While this is fairly cliche, it is also absolutely wonderful to read. It's completely hilarious.

Cliches are good if the writer is good enough, in my opinion. I'm actually doing a story somewhat similar to this, as we speak. Only similar in that my protagonist starts out loathing the guy she should really be in love with.

But whatever.

I'll definitley be adding this to my favorites list.

-Sally Can Wait

P.S. Corn? Disgusting.
nostalgicEXPLOSION chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
Can you say jealous? Not only am I jealous of you, but I think that Riley is jealous that Ryan is flirting with Sarah. Update soon. I loved this chapter like I love all of you chapters.

M
icedfaerie chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
Great chapter...I wonder if Riley will realize it...can't wait until the next one.
xtheysurelovetostare chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
i really like it...update soon
Misty Moonweb chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
I have an answer for you! You're inlove, Riley!
Misty Moonweb chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
I like how it's going _ Are you going to continue what happens while they're together alone or end this night scene? Only one way to find out.
Secretive chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Awh, Ryan's cutely overprotective. And Justin's okay, I think I've already formed an attachment to Ryan though... Hehehe, I love the comment about the flour. "'Huh? Oh no! This is NOT what it looks like, I swear. It's just flour. For baking. As in cookies.'" That line made me laugh out loud. . Funny chapter, onto the next!
dyingofluv chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
Gasp! Yum! I loved it! Mhm! Haha the white t-shirt idea was really good!
The Renegade Heart chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
'Ello, I'm a new reader. I really enjoy the fiction. It's spewing awesomeness (is that even possible?). Yeah, I find Ryan and Brandon really cute. ) I hope you keep on writing, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Prettiest Wreck chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Even though I'm not a huge fan of reading heavily cliched stories, I must admit, yours grabbed me :) I had to take a break from reading to tell you that I love the way this is written, all witty and fun! So keep it up, and I'm off to read more.

- PrettiestWreck
Secretive chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
The marriage cliche! I used that in my first story 'The Matchmaker's Best Friend' along with a few others...I really should start editing that story...I miss Milo. Anyways, another great chapter, and...did I detect a slight liking of Riley from Ryan? Riley and Ryan...that just reminded me of Raleigh and Ryan... 6,6 Whatever. Great chapter, onto the next! (He does like her, doesn't he?)
Secretive chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Ryan stays over night? Wow, that could lead to the most interesting of occurences... ;P This was a cute chapter, and don't worry about cliches. I read a quote somewhere that said nothing we think of (as writers)hasn't been thought of before (which is a little disconcerting), so cliches rule the world! And I personally love them, I love to see how different people take the same general idea and make it their own. Heck, it's what I do. . Now, onto the next chapter.
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »