Reviews for He and Me
DancePro chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
i love this story so i added to my favorite author list... i like how u make it that ryan and riley always try to make each other jeleous and how riley is kinda starting to like ryan
Secretive chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Oh, I already like all the relationships! . I'm really big on relationships...I have no idea why. Anyways, lovely first chapter, can't wait to read the next.
Fictional Romantic chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This is a pretty enjoyable first chapter. The dialogue could use a little work, but hey, for a first story? It's better than a lot.

So what if the story is a little (or a lot) cliched? Cliches are highly underrated. (Is it just me, or is there something funny about that statement? LOL)
Natasha chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
good chapter and well written. i love how fast you put new chapters up!
Lady in Disguise chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
It seemed that Riley was even funnier in this chapter. I'm laughing just remembering all of it. And don't worry this chapter didn't suck.
xtheysurelovetostare chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
really good...update soon
icedfaerie chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
Great chapter! Aw...too bad Riley and Ryan don't seem to be getting a long very much...but Riley is starting to warm up to Ryan...and that's a good thing..right? I can't wait until the next chapter.
Natasha chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Nice story, i love the drama and i love how it flows. They really are SO cute together. I really like Justin's character, what's going to happen to him?
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
I love cliches, lol. Their awesome.

I really like this story so far, it's interesting. I can't wait for more.

]

- Celie
Lady in Disguise chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Aww Ryan and Brandon were cute in this chapter. So sweet how he took care of the little guy and it was nice of him to give Riley some ice cream. Heheheh she thought he was cute.
lady-lynn08 chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
hey, you're right. ryan and brandon were very cute in this chapter, lol. I can't wait for the next chapter.
j.murda06 chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
once again...another good chapter. not a lot happened, but it's completely cool because you can't have crazy important things happening in every chapter. i love how quickly you update these chapters. it makes me so happy. but don't think you can slack off now. lol. j/k. but update soon. i can't wait for another chapter
Somedaymydreamswillcome chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
AGH! I freaking LOVE this story! My favorite cliche is the brother's best friend thing...::sigh:: lol. But yeh. Anyways...I love this story and the plot and all. It seems Ryan likes to scare off her "potentials" and he seems to be either innocently or not so innocently seducing her...lmfao!Great story once again,Melody.
speakhandsforme chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
I already love this story and am only on chapter two.

Will be finishing shortly. :D
Striped Leopard chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Aw! Ryan and Brandon! CUTENESS! Ack!
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »