Reviews for He and Me
Striped Leopard chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
Love it! Justin rocks! Flour fights are so much fun! Off to the next chapter!
nostalgicEXPLOSION chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Haha. The ending of this chapter was just so hilarious!

Update soon.

This story is just awesome.

M
dyingofluv chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
What? OMG! Where's the other chapter! Oh the torture! *faints*
Misty Moonweb chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
This is getting really good! I'm starting to like Justin and I feel kinda bad for Ryan. I just know he has a crush on Riley! Excellent Chapter _
nostalgicEXPLOSION chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
I loved this chapter, like all of your chapters are, this one is just awesome. And Justin's a really sweet guy. Yepyepyep. So keep writing. You're a great writer.

-M
dyingofluv chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
Im back! reviews are good...because...I WANT MORE TO READ! HAHAHAHA! :]
j.murda06 chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
once again...another good chapter. i'm glad we got to know more about justin. and i don't know if you can raise one eyebrow in real life, but i know riley can't and i know how she feels. I've tried to do it before and it didn't work out too well. anyway it was good, as always. Just a quick question, will we be seeing more of riley's brother derek, or is he just more of a character role that's there but isn't at the same time?
Lady in Disguise chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
I liked getting to know Justin a bit more. And it seems as if Ryan is a bit jealous. (wink)
shadi chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
I really enjoyed your story so far! Can't wait to see what develops between Riley and Ryan!
Never Restrained chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
well i kinda dont like it because youvebeen to harsh on ryan so um how about going easy on the guy at least for one chapter and dont be mad at me it was just a thought. so um..laterz!
xtheysurelovetostare chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
still really good...update soon
luluu chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
hey i love this story so far! update it soon please!
icedfaerie chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
Great story, although it is a cliche...I'm a sucker for it. Just like all those other people reading your story. I can't wait until the next chapter.
dyingofluv chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
What? Im mad now..there's no more chapters! NO *falls to her knees* the world is ending! muahahahah :]
ThoughtsOnPaper chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
I like the justin character! Plus the way Ryan is so obviously jealous is cute!

-staci