Reviews for He and Me
Lady in Disguise chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
Loved the chapter. I like Justin. He seems like a nice guy. I loved the part when Ryan interrogated him. Lol.
ThoughtsOnPaper chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I just read chapter one and wanted to say I completely agree with you. I guess we are just like evry other girl on the planet ...addicted (sp?) to sappy romance love storys lmao
ahblahblah chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
yay! keep updating! i like it! WOOT
j.murda06 chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
once again, another good chapter. i like justin...i think he's cute and sweet. i have a question though, what does justin look like...i mean you said he was a good dresser, and the blong hair and all, but no one knows this kid, is he popular, good looking, a player? i guess, what's his personality, who is he in the school?
j.murda06 chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
i know i've said it before, but this is really cute, and i like how you didn't put in the predictable part where ryan and riley would be paired together. but nevertheless, if that happened, it would be very cliche, but it would make for some amusing arguments. keep writing.
nostalgicEXPLOSION chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
I'm loving it. Made me laugh the whole time I was reading this. Definitely an awesome story. Hehe. I LOVE Justin. He's hilarious! And what's with Ryan? Haha. You don't have to answer that, I think I know. Hmm. Maybe. Update soon.

-M
nostalgicEXPLOSION chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
I LOVE IT! Write more, please? I need more because my summer is just so boring. Yeah, I definitely need someone like Ryan to keep me company (even if he is annoying). Hehe. Loved it. Write more.

-M
blackoutroses chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
haha this has made me laugh. corn obesessions r-i-t-e. Pvery funny but also well written. the clichés or potential clichés definately dont seem obtrusive.
xtheysurelovetostare chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
really good...update soon
Misty Moonweb chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
This is an interesting story. It is considered a worthy piece to continue, so please continue _
Lady in Disguise chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
This story is great. I think it is funny how Riley loves corn so much. Can't wait for the next update.
storyteller451 chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
eh-hem...*coughs* I want more!
holla chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
great chap keep up the good work
nostalgicEXPLOSION chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
I love this story to bits. I was smiling the whole time I was reading it... Such a gorgeous piece of freaking work! I love Ryan to pieces and Riley is HILARIOUS! Can I just marry this story? :)
ABC chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
Hehe, I love canned corn too! I really enjoyed these two chapters. Can't wait to read more!
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 Next »