Reviews for Switching Faces
TunglMed chapter 13 . 7/14/2011
That's hilarious! Such great characters and ideas. I think its amazing, and very sad that you didn't finish it. oops, just realised I already reviewed this and already used the word 'hilarious'..

Med
TunglMed chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That is a brilliant and hilarious first chapter. I'm rather partial to shape shifting. Looking forward to reading the rest now. ta
Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 13 . 1/22/2008
Flowers? Oh well, add a new chapter soon.
Neteri Bennu chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Howdy, The names Dan , I tried to Private Message you but that didnt quite work out so anywho... Do you believe in shifters?... I'm look to meet one, Another one that is... If you do or are My account is ~ Neteri Bennu
Tempestkat chapter 11 . 11/25/2006
haha wow i havent been on fictionpress in a long time... O_o ...anywho...yay for the update! grr for the long wait...lol keep writing, keep updating, keep...something...i dunno...lata!

~Kaylee
Tempestkat chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
yay! lol another chapter...took ya long enough to post a new one ;) ...tho i s'pose i cant complain, since i havent been updating mine either...*sigh* i blame school too! and i, unlike, and not on break/holiday . keep writing! :D
Tempestkat chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
Yay for shape shifting! :D I wanna try...can u give me lessons? :p (lol j/k bout the lessons part) and I'm sorry that you have to go back to school next Tuesday...if it's any consolation so do I...ah well...JUNIOR POWER! lol
Tempestkat chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
TICKLISH! hehehe...I'm not ticklish...I swear... *shifty eyes* lol, loved the chapter, as usual :p and, as usual, keep writing and updating! and I shall keep reading and reviewing! ya know...I do believe your story is the only one i review for every chapter...lol... *wanders off mumbling bout how I need to review more often*
Nocturnal-Fire chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
I love the story so far, and the first chapter was original and got me adicted hehe. Anywho, i like the idea of shapeshifters (i mean vampires are cool and all but how many stories about them can there be?). Well i'm gonna stop typing nonesence now, so keep up the good job and i'm looking forward to reading more.
Lady Silver fang chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
This is interesting so far . I love it!
Tempestkat chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
almost gotta feel sry for the kid :p I mean, being forced to learn. its almost like...school. hehehe keep up the good work! _
Tempestkat chapter 6 . 8/12/2006
Yay! more! and you have more people reviewing your story now than just me! lol, i just got home from camp and more to your story and...yay! lol I'm happy now _
O.K.H chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Two chapters and you've got me hooked :-)
x-kit-x chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This is a very interesting start, different and unusual and I can't wait to see where this goes. Keep up the good work.
Tempestkat chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
hehe, i love how exasperating Zeke is in this chapter _ can't wait for the next chapter! yay! :D