Reviews for Midnight Stranger
Springerlight chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
Waaah, I really wanna read more now...*imagination at a dead end* What now? " Love it though
T-cat AKA TaraMafia chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
*is giggling with happiness* Oh, I love Richard. He is so awesome with his "I will do this and I don't care what you say or think because you can't stop me" attitude...and I am eagerly awaiting the slash...:D
A Hallucinating Rabbit chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
NO! NO! Alright, to start off, I'm not very good with reviews. And I knew it was a bad bad idea to read a story that hasnt been updated in, what, 3 years? But your writing captivated me. It was amazing. And I loved the way the characters play out their personalities in all their interactions. shoot i have to go. in any case, I do hope you'd one day update this. XD
A Hallucinating Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
GEM. i am liking this very much. ok let me get back to reading first XD
Pretzal chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
YOu can't just end it there! That's so annoying! What happens?
Elizarde Ponce chapter 10 . 3/27/2008
please continue? :
CrayonMentality chapter 10 . 3/20/2008
He's such a wind up to Lucas, jeez. I like this a lot, I hope you continue it.
Prieda Solo chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
please update soon! I never usually beg for updates, but this is the most wonderful thing ever written in existance and i would add it to my favs were it not for the fact that my boyfriend knows of my account and doesn't approve of the fact i am mad about slash :(

This is awsomely written and totally gripping and I love it to pieces.
Prieda Solo chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
this keeps getting better and better.

I am still waiting for lucas to get thumped though

...

Ach im awful, but this is very very good writing, your characters keep expanding and getting better and more rounded. and the plot is awesome and richard is cool and john is AWESOME and lucas would look better with a briuse on his face.
Prieda Solo chapter 8 . 1/24/2008
oh. Lovely lovely backstory. Richard as a boy! yay! And pretty little boy-hores stealing off richard. yay! Will go read johns story as soon as i finish this. i didn't think it would be so good before but after this chapter i want to see adolescant richard so badly.
Prieda Solo chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
wow. last two chapters have been amazing. so amazingly wonderful

...

richard should have hit him *nodnods*
Prieda Solo chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
mmph. lovely. poor kid. i await with anticipation the day when something nasty actually happens to him, in the hopeful knowledge that richard will probably try to bail him out :)

The plot is awesome. flows smoothly without seeming contrived. :)
Prieda Solo chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
lovely. I do love how you have sort of humour and thoughtfulness and interest and steamyness all in there. Great work, and wonderful characters.

"He was the dirt in the smoothness of society's world, but you didn't see nobles and gentry rushing to glorify him, to turn him into something wonderful."

Give it 100 years or so richard. they'll worship you then :)
Prieda Solo chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
e! nice. Stranger is growing on me. I was not certain about his character at first, but it does work very well. and the interaction between the two of them is amazing :) great stuff, no crit so far.
Prieda Solo chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
oh. i love the interaction between them, especially the talk about god and stuff. you write the dialogue really well :) The descriptions are good too, creating the stmosphere and stuff.

I am starting to adore richard. he is so funny and cool and interesting.
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »