Reviews for Midnight Stranger
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
i love yr spoilt little brat on the horse :) great story so far, looks like its gonna be very good...
JessieJean chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
Bad, bad Lucas... Ahaha.

I wonder what's gonna happen next? Damn, you're such a good author. I'd say "please update soon", but you've got a lot of other awesome stories and more to your life, so no preasure. Whenever you can manage, I'll be happy. Thanks for sharing and writing such a great story!
JessieJean chapter 9 . 3/20/2007
Ooh, that's exciting... (sniffle) One chapter... I hope it's long. Ahem. But I should be talking about this chapter, huh?

Richard's a cool guy. Dark, scarsitic (sp?), and such. Odd leaks there, hmm? Well then, off to enjoy the final chapter...
JessieJean chapter 8 . 3/20/2007
Go back to him, go back to him! (chants)

You know, the Stranger is kinda weird... Ill-tempered, pretty boy, a little navie (I guess), huh? Well, I guess not weird, but not matching. Oringal. And that's what makes it so fun!

Sigh. Only two more chapters 'till I must start waiting. Oh noes! Well, just onto them and onto enjoyment!
JessieJean chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
Oh, Stranger pissed off Richard... I was wondering how you were going to do the kissing. Interesting turn. Can't wait to see what happens!
JessieJean chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
Oh boy... Did he shot? What's gonna happen, what happenned? Oh, this is such a good story. Better than I was expecting, too. It's amazing what you've done with the concept.
JessieJean chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
Dang it. I actually squealed, but it's midnight and I'm susposed to be sleepling. Ahaha... Oops.

I think that's so cute. Paying in kisses!... What a pervert. (You're making me quite giggly, curse you! Maybe it's just staying up too late, too...)

Off to read yet another smashin' chapter!
JessieJean chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
True, true... ("You don't get to blame me," he said, only slightly breathless, "If you don't pull away.")

I wonder if the whole story will be like this, or if it'll eventually elove... Well, of course, it has to elove, but... You know, when will the fog clear? The end, few chapters, far/close future? Ah, great story. Off to read more.
JessieJean chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Aww, okay, it's getting better. It's like a mystery novel, always in fog... But yet, it's a romance, too. Onto thou next chapter... Muawha...
JessieJean chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Hm... Not quite catching me yet, but I'll keep reading and see if things speed up. Interesting...
JessieJean chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Aww, cute. Reminds me of another story I once read, where a theif came to steal something (he had the wrong room in the end - ha!), and endd up stealing the girl's first kiss.

I'm having some trouble visualising the characters... I keep seeing an old, plump inn-keeper for the horserider, and someone like my dad as the highwayman, expect with a mask. Hah.
AN chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
I love your story! I still can't believe I waited until now to kick myself in the butt and review. Anyway, this story is the reason I love highwaymen again. It's so hard to find a good slash fic anymore, but I did find your stories, so I am forever a hardcore fangirl of everything you write.
Dannawhin chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
OMG squee! {/fangirl}

Come, now, you can't leave it there! Several precious Christmas Day hours have been spent lost in this world and it's the best present I got. I'll give you TWENTY kisses to go on!
Some random reviewer chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
m!

I haven't reviewed in a while!

This story makes me so happy!

I love it!

I've been a bit busy to read it, but Im glad I took the time again. Great chapter as always!
Seraindipity chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I love the characters and the story so far, and i can promise i will review religously when i read and it isn't insanely late at night.
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »