Reviews for Midnight Stranger
Lemon Delight chapter 10 . 11/12/2006
Lovely, so much anger and angst. Stranger really is psychopathic o.o But that was a lovely bit there where he bit him while kissing him. I grinned madly for ten minutes! SO yes, lovely dear.
multiples of six chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
Haha.. Richard is SO mean to poor Lucas. Ooh, now what will happen with the soldiers.. ?
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
I missed a few updates, but as always this was brilliantly written. I love your style, it's intruiging, and your tales are unique. Sorry for the short review but my two year old wants me to play blocks. Just wanted to let you know your tales has brough a ray of light into my drab life
Totally Raven chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
Oh, you are delightfully evil. This chapter was so funny and very cruel to poor Lucas-Stranger. I think the name Lucas suits him perfectly. Where did you get it from? Was it an idea or did you just pick it randomly?

Anyway, loved it, as usual.
mandrake-o chapter 10 . 11/10/2006
The highwayman has a mad disguise. The highwayman also reminds me of the poem "The Highwayman" by someone. I remember studying it in year four.

Life is fascinating.

) Mandraco.
Totally Raven chapter 9 . 11/8/2006
Ah, we finally know his name. And it's a good name. I loved both of these chapters - this one and the last one, Indifferent Memories. I'm glad a read Quickfinger House first, though or I might have not known what was going on. Good way of incorporating it though.

Heh, I'm loving where this is going. I half wondered if they wouldn't meet up again, but this is brilliant. I can't wait to read what happens next.
multiples of six chapter 9 . 10/29/2006
Heh, Richard is such an actor. Love him. I wonder why he wants to see Lucas so badly though.. hmm..
Lemon Delight chapter 9 . 10/27/2006
E *squeals in fangirlish delight*

Love, love, love, LOVE. Even though you only fed us tidbits, it was still enough to keep me happy. lucas eh? not sure on that name considering it reminds me of the Lucas Candy . Still, lovely. Now Richard is going to the Black horse! *excited*

""You're putting your life at risk if you go to the Black Horse!"

"I know," he replied serenely. "It sounds far more interesting than reading, don't you think?"

"

*cuddles Richard plushie happily*
D. Empress chapter 8 . 10/20/2006
Awesomeness-I especially like the vocabulary and the peculiar way your characters speak. It fits well with the time period your story takes place in.

Your details are in just the right places and now I'll have to wait another month or so for the next chapter... *sigh*... Well, I know it'll be worth the wait!
Lemon Delight chapter 8 . 10/18/2006
Aww, this chapter was a filler wasn't it? I missed Stranger in this one ;_; Still, very well written as always dear.
multiples of six chapter 8 . 10/18/2006
Aww, does this mean they're not going to be together? I guess it'd be better that way, but I like them.. anyway, glad you updated. I was dying when FP was down. )
Tcha chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
Ahha lover's tiff. I am intriqued about Richards story- what didn't he do? And poor Stranger, doesn't get to give his kisses. My heart is bleeding for them. I really love the way you write-the right words, the right rhythm, and I have no complaint about the content. The fact that it's all so real makes it that much better.
Lemon Delight chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
Gah, short but SO dramatic! More is revealed about Richard and that's exciting. Why did he kill his friend and why was his friend angry and who was that girl? So many questions...And ouch, that ending...just ouch. I don't know who I should feel sorry for. Stranger is a fool with foolish pride but now Richard...what's he going to do? And still no kisses ;_;
multiples of six chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
Wow, Stranger turned into an asshole. What dumb reasons for shooting someone :/ Oh, and I'm guessing he's John? I'll find out soon enough I guess )
Tammi chapter 7 . 9/30/2006