Reviews for The Inner Man
O'Conner chapter 15 . 8/17
It seems like quite a lot happening in one chapter and am a bit confused by it but hopefully the next couple of chapters will expand and explain everything.
O'Conner chapter 10 . 8/17
Exciting chapters and a wonderful twist. A few grammatical errors but this story rocks!
O'Conner chapter 4 . 8/16
Another brilliant chapter but the events seemed rushed in places.
O'Conner chapter 3 . 8/16
That chapter was hilarious and loved that he had to go to school again. Hope he makes friends.
O'Conner chapter 2 . 8/16
Nice chapter but wish his guardian was female and not the driver. That seems more plausible.
O'Conner chapter 1 . 8/16
Brilliant first chapter can't wait to read the rest!
anon chapter 53 . 7/16/2015
The story was very good, enjoyed forword for season 2
Revamp chapter 45 . 12/17/2013
The paranormal activities are already starting up as this chapter begins with an ominous overall tone to it. The ghost story is interesting about a teacher beig pranked to death by her class. The whole scenario is eerie and haunting. This chapter provided a nice little mystery and ended on a light-hearted note. Great job!
Revamp chapter 44 . 12/17/2013
Another ghost story? Oh yay! I actually love ghost stories and your last ghost story chapter was great! I can see the build up with Kazuo's stories of ghosts. This chapter focuses more on Chiko's classmates, which it's nice to see them make an appearance after not being involved for so long. It'll be fun to see what happens in this exciting ghost hunt.
Revamp chapter 43 . 12/17/2013
There's a nice addition to Mashiro and Rachel's past together and their fight, the moment that all of this had been building up to finally happened. I love how Mashiro was fighting against his inner demons, just as Chiko and Kohana fight their inner selves, carrying out the theme of Inner Man perfectly. Poor Mashiro, having to kill the woman he loved. Through a moment of sorrow, the two halves of Mashiro have joined. An emotional moment for Mashiro as well as closure for his character. I loved this chapter. It's probably one of my favorites.
Revamp chapter 42 . 12/17/2013
It's interesting and unique that as a magical girl, Chiko is using his powers in such a way and on people versus creatures like the usual magical girl anime/manga. Chiko and Mashiro have finally been reunited. This chapter ended on quite a nice note.
Revamp chapter 41 . 12/17/2013
This starts off with Chiko getting a fairly big action scene. The rush of feelings you describe from Chiko's first kill are realistic and plausible. In that aspect, I think Chiko is finding himself relating to Mashiro at least on a distant level.
Revamp chapter 40 . 12/17/2013
Finally there is depth and explanation behind Mashiro and Rachel and their relationship as well as Mashiro's development emotionally. It also sheds some light on Rachel's character, too.

It's cool that the transformations each have different names to suit both personalities. I think the black dress definitely fits Chiko. I hope that they can find Mashiro before he dies. It's now a race against time.
Revamp chapter 39 . 12/17/2013
I love the car chase scene but I'm sort of a fan of car chase scenes in general whether they are written or watched on television. The whole chase scene was action-packed and full of interesting turnabouts and driving tracks, so to speak.

Mashiro's fight scene afterwards kept the chapter going at a nice rate. Sakura's prediction seemed to be a nice play on foreshadowing the events to come. It seems the tables have turned and it's now up to Chiko to save Mashiro.

I knew Mashiro and Rachel had a past together of some kind. I thought they were either friends or lovers.
Revamp chapter 38 . 12/17/2013
There's a lot of nice action in this chapter, especially from Mashiro. I was wondering what the deal was with the masks as well.
100 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »