Reviews for Ikisatsu: Rough Draft
Latindancer4ever chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Haha I loved the part in the beginning where Kouki acted all "asian" on the plane, and then spoke to that lady in perfect english. I did that once... *snort* great job! :D
cls81690 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I like it. Both as back-story and as a one-shot in itself, it's touching and sweet. Kouki comes off as a generally good guy, although it helps that it's his point of view, and it's nice to understand how things happen. It's not a sad story, but the ending isn't happy. I like it.
angel1357 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Wow... I really like it. It's alwasy nice when people explain the backrounds of characters.
lilxseeker chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
aw this short story makes me like kouki a lot more! i feel bad for him! great job on this!
A.realistic.romantic chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Well. I have to say that this was by far one of the most interesting things i've read lately. In a good way.

It WAS a little rushed as you said, but it didn't take away from the story itself.

Very creative, can't wait to see where it goes.
atreyu love chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I LOVE KOUKI! ITS SO SAD THAT AKINA DOESNT LIKE HIM LIKE THAT _
Akia Blakemore chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
hey, i definitely like this. i like how we get to know more about Kouki, and how Alex & Kouki met.

Just have one small correction for ya: "eiga" is Japanese for "movie." Not "English." "English" is "eigo."

Nice work though. And hope you had a great time in Japan, I'm jealous.
Sam chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
The last sentence made me shuddered. Now I really wish that Kouki and Akina ended together. *sniff*
Jaeiyola chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
AH! Thats was wonderful. Really sweet. ] Aw, now hearing Kouki's side of the story, I feel sad for him. Some parts of me wants him and Alex back together again. Arg, hard decisions. Love it
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
i am a kouki fangirl. lmao.
Kagamiko chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
It's an interesting point of view; I like it. One of the best things an author can do is show multiple sides of the story. Also, I actually kinda liked Kouki from the start(actually, I think it was his hair...*drool*). Anyway, you COULD continue on with this though, but I still say that I like K for Catcher better.

However, great job!
EoSpHoRuS chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
BRYCE DID! BRYCE TOOK IT!

You know...I really don't know why I don't like him much...but I enjoyed that. Gave a little background info that helped a bit. Very good, kelkel.

Meg
green.ketchup chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
can you hear my heart breaking? *sob* *sob* am i the only one that likes kouki for akina? even if "someone had already taken her heart" oreven if you write it out in big bold letters that akina will end up with bryce

you know its just weird...usually when i read stories i often side with the author's choice of partner...but in KFC when kouki came into the picture everything just tumbled over...there's just something about him...i feel so sad now...

by the way, just wonderin where you got kouki's name? from kouki of KAT-TUN? haha its so funny because i don't really like koki of KAT-TUN that much but i like your kouki though.

update soon! ganbatte! p(_)q
itsfantastic chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
*sobs*

That's SO SAD!

Poor Kouki...
Jenneration chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE MIGHT HATE YOU? Oh no...that means something will happen in KFC...something bad? something I won't like...someone...or something...uh oh...but what...what?...or maybe it WILL be fine with me? I don't know...I'll just have to wait until the chapter comes out...yes, yes...that's what I'll do...

ANYWAY, good to see Kouki's side of the story. "And yet...Somehow I knew...Someone had already taken her heart." haha, I loved that part. Her heart must be taken by Bryce!...hopefully. :)

I'll be voting for KFC! :D -keep writing!

:x: Silent-Rebel