Reviews for My Dragon
Kwote chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Me likes! Write a sequel where another dragon comes and teases this dragon and you both fight and end up becoming friends or something o_o. Also make another one where you fly over a castle and people think that you are attacking them but you are just joyflying. Me wants more o_O. Love it much, keep up the good work. Much white chocolate covered dragon pop cereal and monkey toys that go "awo" from,SJ
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
AMAZING! I can't believe I forgot to review this one. It is really good Meghan. Your personality shining through even though your a dragon, the beautiful descriptions...I love it to pieshes :D Oh, and btw, I just turned down a $95 job because I didn't want to babysit two four year olds (ok, one is 6) from 5 in the morning until 3 for two days. I am not crazy. I can earn easier money o_O lol! Anyway, great job with this story, keep writting!
Barbados chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Very nice short. I particularly like how the dragon's treasure is books, and how they are percieved to be nothing but huge lizards, devoid of intelect.
Megabyte chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Lol, thank you everyone. Yes, it is in my point of view, but I suppose it doesn't necessarily have to be a female dragon. I didn't really think about that. Yes, shiny things are nice, but I would much prefer to have books (:

MeghanThanks for the reviews!
Qlmmb2086 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Nightdragon0: The dragon is a she, not a he; it's writen from the author's point of view if she was a dragon (ie "Queen" Avatre).

Yeah if I was a dragon, I'd horde books but I'd probably have some treasures too, because they're shiny.
Lccorp2 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Harr.

T'alnoth of the Gold Flight:

Short and sweet-just the way I like it.
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Definitely an interesting dragon, hording books instead of what one might expect.

You'd have to wonder how he got them all, eh?
Lady Wolfine chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
YAY! Books are the dragons' true hoard! I've always known, and if I was a dragon with a hoard of books-which I can be, when someone touchs a new book of mine-I would certainly scorch any human stupid enough to cros me. And I would feel much better having done so.