Reviews for They've Got the Whole World in Their Hands
Melf chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Nice story.

Superkids? Old news. Superevil kids? I think that's a new one.

This is like Maximum Ride, but individual enough to be it's own story.

Keep it up! (And add some commas. Don't make your characters run out of breath!)
Venuspixie chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
that was so cool keep going pweeze!
Fumie Miyuki chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Oh please continue this! Please! I love it! I'm hooked!
Crested Wings chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
Hey! This is really good! This Maximum ride that you said it sounds like, I think this is way,way,way,way better. Please continue man.
The Mumbling Sage chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
This is a good first chapter- it makes me want to read more. The description worked well becasue it tied in with the story and the narrator's one point you say 'related' twice in two sentences. "Asa and Cilla are also related. Other than that none of us are really related" It sort of broke up the flow of words at one point, but not seriously.

The iceberg nose and Harry Potter comment were clever. I also liked the accent like rotted milk from the beginning.

Now it comes out Ace and Cilla are brother and sister? You could have said that instead of related (I'm reviewing as I read, so comments are a little choppy).

A few commas should be inserted in some places, like at the end of a spoken sentence- "Guys, that wasn't the best thing to do," Rox said, plopping down...

The characters themselves are interesting, if a little cliche. Superkids have been done before. However, seeing as yours have taken over the government, I would guess they have something beyond that going for them.

Great chapter. Can't wait to read more.
Ashley Brook chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I liked this! I never thought about kids taking over the world.