Reviews for Pandora's Box
fewfwef chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
fadsjk
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I love this and am really interested in the plot/story:)
The Ferrett chapter 15 . 10/29/2006
sequel sequel lets go look at the sequel
The Ferrett chapter 14 . 10/29/2006
bugger this is good hope ilkl enjoy the sequel
The Ferrett chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
but thats the problem with the legend all that was left in the box is hope.
The Ferrett chapter 10 . 10/29/2006
Isert Nyx here. Great we finally see the villian and what a cool one at that
The Ferrett chapter 9 . 10/29/2006
minitours rock!
The Ferrett chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
P's box. Plagues and apollo making sarrs... interesting
The Ferrett chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
Wow questy questy questy quest
The Ferrett chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
... will be back
Alexzander Frost chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
Sweet i luv this storie keep up the good work on your others
JesterKing'sPawn chapter 15 . 9/18/2006
oh it was an awsome chapter! it flowed very nicely into a sequel too! can't wait to read the first chapter to heart of gold! .
Amoreaero chapter 15 . 9/18/2006
Ooh good ending! great job I'll make sure to check out the sequel :)
incandescente chapter 15 . 9/16/2006
wow, a sequel! :) i'm happy! mm, but i'll get to it another day seeing as i dont have enough time here with me right now..

this chapter was abit abrupt for me, because i felt that it could have done with more elaboration, eg. the argument between the gods, and emerald's disagreement, i felt that it was quite rushed and uncertain. also, there seem to be been a few scattered tenses' mistakes and all.. yeah, other than that, i'm really happy with this chapter that you've churned out!
incandescente chapter 14 . 9/12/2006
aw, i cant believe that this story's going to end. i like the way you allowed emerald to go through hell before finding the pandora's box, but perhaps when you rewrite, there can be a longer fighting scene and everything aye? :) i like the way how you described the ghosts as being forced to do what they're doing, and they hate it - yet being forced to. it allowed me to feel a certain sense of desolation, and well. i certainly do like this story very much.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »