Reviews for Love Letters
readingismything chapter 8 . 2/13/2008
hey i just stumbled on this story..and i m glad i did...the storyline is very very interesting...i rad all the chapters in one go...anyways the last bit abut the soul selling thing was very surprising...plz update soon as i m damn curious what happens next?
Carmel March chapter 8 . 2/4/2008
Even though it's been awhile since I've been on Fictionpress, I've definitely not forgotten this story. I'm loving it! It's this kind of story that keeps me coming back for more. So, I hope to see more from you soon :)

~Carm~
sousie chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
update soon
Wolf Wonderer chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
Oh my gosh, you need to update soon. I can't believe how long I've waited. lol, no offense. i thought you just dropped it
Faith Adeline chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
This is a good story, has much potential. There's quite a few grammatical errors and there's some words should be capitalized that aren't, but it's still good. They can all be easily fixed. Keep up the good work and update soon.

Faith
Carmel March chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
This is a wonderful story so far! You've got great characters, an great plot line, and have a way with words. Keep this amazingness up :)

~Carm~
StrugglingAngel chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
Um...Hi. I read your story, and I must say that it is certainly different. (It's a good kind of different.) The one thing I can say right now for certain that I found-Let me pause for a minute. This next statement is not in any way meant to be cruel or rude. Okay? Good. Continuing on-terrible was the whole old english speaking dream. I went "what the heck?" and then nearly wet myself laughing at the attempt. It was a good shot, but if future dreams require it, I would go with good old modern english. Aside from that, I can't see anything right off that could be tweaked to make it better. Good work.

Again, I didn't mean to sound rude. If I did, please accept my apology and feel free to give me the verbal beating of a life time.
Dreaming June chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
NOO! It can't end here! There's no forward arrow for a next chapter! Why? :sob: Please please please update soon. This is probably the best fic i've read on this site so far. I love Sam, I love Jack. Tristan I'm not so crazy about, but he just adds to the fact that this story is fantastic. Okay, rambling now...update soon! please!
Sarah D. F. Wall chapter 6 . 4/11/2007
D: I need you to update soon. It's a serious, need. Please? I really really loved this so far. You got my adrenaline pumping!
crazy.chaotic.cool chapter 6 . 4/8/2007
awesome! i really like how well this is written. can't wait to see the next chapter! update soon, i hope jack finds whoever is (or isn't) in the house...

i have a small inkling that maybe its a ghost...

lol hope i find out soon!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 6 . 4/8/2007
agh. another cliffy...
Sonyashinto chapter 6 . 4/7/2007
this is an interesting story. i cant wait to read more. please update soon.

Thank You!

Ja-Ne _
C. S chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
Wow, this is truly great. 5/5. It really feels like I'm reading a book written by a professional. Please continue! I think you've done great characterization with Jack, and Sam as well. The prologue-all of the chapters-make you want to read more to find out what'll happen next.

As for plot suggestions... well, I'm pretty sure that Tristan's eyes have something to do with the weird evilness...(By the way, I believe that he's the spawn of Satan). Of course, you've probably already woven that into the plotline... If you haven't already thought of this, perhaps put him in as Sam's unwanted fiance or something(you know, in her dreams/memories). Or have Jack experience some memories in a different way... like looking over books in the library and discovering some reference to Sam/Amelia that makes him remember... I don't know. Just PLEASE continue!
Wolf Wonderer chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
Yu haven't updated in ever, the shortness is ok, but keep updating or it could get extremely annoying. :)
inksketcher chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
OMG!HOLY CROW!THIS IS SO SUSPENSFUL! ur gone for so long and then u leave me with a cliffhanger...AGAIN! how could u? im so glad ur going to UPDATE this week...i CANT wait!

-Inksketcher