Reviews for Love Letters
toxic-noodle725 chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
bet that's jack. as for the intruder? i dunno. maybe the boyfriend. update soon!
Imalefty chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
wow, awesome beginning. your images and tone are perfect for the story you're telling. excellent writing!

the summary really caught my interest, so i'll have to keep reading. _ great job so far, though!

-Lefty
Snowhite chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
Oh. My. Jesus.

You have to update this story or I will die of a heart attack.

Like immediately.

As in now.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
ohh! ohh! Tristin is the ass! right? i knew it! GASP! is the past tristin gonna kill jason/jack therefore causing a tragic love story? ...my mom watched soap operas so dont ask. i really like this story. i especially love the relationship between the two. so try to update soon. pwweez?

-The Noodle
Sure as the Dawn chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
Wow. Update soon. ;)
inksketcher chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
i'm so glad i could help. but god, you got me hooked yet again in the end. I DON'T REMEMBER SAYING THERE SHOULD ME A MAN WATCHING HER AT THE END!lol man, way to work up some drama! and im even more confused about whose good and whose bad! thanks for screwing up my brain!Well, i still love it. UPDATE UPDATE!
WriteKindOfLove chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
First and foremost you're probably not getting the reviews you deserve cause you still have it set to disable annonymous ones, anyway, onto the review! Rampant spelling errors don't detract at all from this charming tale, very interesting plot, can't wait to see where it goes and how this ended up in the supernatural category, the infrequent updates are a little depressing though so i'm just going to have to add you to my faves list, (would've anyway but you forced my hand), um...it's really at this point a rather satisfying and maybe predictable read. Throw something unexpected out there to take it out of the romantic comedy category, though the jokes are actually funny, and hopefully Jack will deepen as a character, he feels a little shallower than the other two. I'm sure you'll do it as it goes along. Your style is very much sophisticated high school, it stays with the age group of your characters but is filled with amazing figurative language that really add to your florid voice as an author. For future reference "metal screeched and twisted in every direction and glass fell like sharpened raindrops." is the best line ever. I hope you like constructive critism though and you don't hate me for this. Update soon!
Vampire Queen 13 chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Here's an idea: Sam is reincarnation of the girl from the old love letters, and James is reincarnation of the boy.
May Dawn chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Your writing style is wonderful and easy to understand and that leads to a deadly combination. You've got me hooked. I was so ingrossed in your story that when I realized there was no more to read... I half screamed. Not a pretty sound mind you.I'll be waiting for more.
Vampire's Desire chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
TristanBad. JackGood. SamCool. Ur storyEXCELLENT.*does cheerleading routine*I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. Why isn't it a book?*taps foot* I just got my first supernatural fic out, 'Gone'... and discovered that this category rocks!
IsisJaydenAsh chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Really great story so far, can't wait until the next chapter. I especially liked how the characters seem like actual people, not just ... characters, you know what I mean?Honestly,Isis
Sapphire-Musings chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
This is a very good start! I really enjoyed it, please continue!

There where few things I noticed, but you seem to forget capitalising Is and you have 2 people talking on the same line sometimes, which can get confusing. Just technical things that can be easily fixed, so this is really good!
finishedaccount chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
awsome story! very good! cant wait to read what happens next! hury up and update soon girl!
spoiled61619 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
very good...i can tell that this one will make me cry...but i kno im gonna enjoy readin this.
hoop13girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
this is a amazing start and i cant wait to read more...i was really pulled into the story and i wanted to read on and on...
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5